Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grumpypapablaze. I have never seen this person before, he sells merch and not sure what anyone else thinks but he has a foul mouth.
He’s got another account and is normally really nice and positive. He’s friends with the smithy family,Lawrence and rosie 30ss. Seemed decent before hit when I saw he’s supporting the smithy family went down in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
He’s got another account and is normally really nice and positive. He’s friends with the smithy family,Lawrence and rosie 30ss. Seemed decent before hit when I saw he’s supporting the smithy family went down in my opinion.
Just popped on here to check if there's a thread about smithy family got a lot of reading to do lol what u think about the fire situation xxx

Just popped on here to check if there's a thread about smithy family got a lot of reading to do lol what u think about the fire situation xxx
He made the most disgusting post/rant About go and xxxx your mother and then after that her brother can blablabla it was horrible and I don't want to repeat it I was going to report him but I thought no let people see what sort of person he is.this is reference to grumpypapablaze. Not sure why I tagged the wrong thing above

100% more to it. Maybe an insurance job on the car and the house damage was acccidental. Dodgy family either way. Nick is vile and his followers are brain washed idiots.

Reactions: 3
She’s not too well known but does anyone follow esmehayespayne? Shes a young Mum to a gorgeous little girl, good friends with the Dad but they aren’t together. A while ago she kept saying in videos when asked if she’d have anymore kids that she would one day love to have a child but wanted them to have the same Dad so would consider sleeping with the Dad again to make that happen - people questioned this like how? Would you get back together then? And she said no. Insists they’re not together, won’t get back together and are just good friends but now she’s 16 weeks pregnant again, said she wasn’t intending to get pregnant, they’re not together again but they had one night together and now she is… she’s getting quite a few comments asking a lot of questions about the whole situation and it’s made me think reading them, just seems too much of a coincidence? 😂 I have so many questions like why don’t they just get together? Why is he ok with getting her pregnant/sleeping with her but not being with her? Makes no sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but I have to vent haha, haven't seen any posts yet about these but they make my blood boil haha. Hstikkytokky and edmatthewstokky, who are two gym fit guys with the personality of a shoe. They are currently in marbella and dropping 'game' on any girls within voice distance on lives and it's so cringe.

Reactions: 3
She’s not too well known but does anyone follow esmehayespayne? Shes a young Mum to a gorgeous little girl, good friends with the Dad but they aren’t together. A while ago she kept saying in videos when asked if she’d have anymore kids that she would one day love to have a child but wanted them to have the same Dad so would consider sleeping with the Dad again to make that happen - people questioned this like how? Would you get back together then? And she said no. Insists they’re not together, won’t get back together and are just good friends but now she’s 16 weeks pregnant again, said she wasn’t intending to get pregnant, they’re not together again but they had one night together and now she is… she’s getting quite a few comments asking a lot of questions about the whole situation and it’s made me think reading them, just seems too much of a coincidence? 😂 I have so many questions like why don’t they just get together? Why is he ok with getting her pregnant/sleeping with her but not being with her? Makes no sense!
Oh my days...I thought the same...so weird. Its like they are hiding something!

Yeah they have their own thread on Tattle just search Smithy family and it's huge so you have a lot of catching up to do lol

Hes also on Tinder and sleeping with other people and shes fine with that??its all very strange.

I think she pretends he doesn't stay over etc as she gets single person benefits and rent paid, she works part time to top that up. If she declared they were back together that would all stop so I think they are being very careful because of that.

It definitely wasn't just sex one night and oooo pregnant again, come ON esme darling we aren't all that thick. She's been saying she wanted another to him and wants her children close together in age. It doesn't take a genius to put 2+2 together.

Reactions: 4
Dontholdbackx and Mel Moon are currently having an argument on live
Dontholdback is the biggest clout chaser on the app at this point, he did a full 180 on the smithy family and is now just beefing with anyone he can because he’s desperate to increase his own follower count

Yeah they have their own thread on Tattle just search Smithy family and it's huge so you have a lot of catching up to do lol

Hes also on Tinder and sleeping with other people and shes fine with that??its all very strange.

I think she pretends he doesn't stay over etc as she gets single person benefits and rent paid, she works part time to top that up. If she declared they were back together that would all stop so I think they are being very careful because of that.

It definitely wasn't just sex one night and oooo pregnant again, come ON esme darling we aren't all that thick. She's been saying she wanted another to him and wants her children close together in age. It doesn't take a genius to put 2+2 together.
Looked thru all the comments luv thanks took me ages lol xx

Anyone any experience with getting a central line put in them. Cherines seems to have healed quickly😳

Dontholdback is the biggest clout chaser on the app at this point, he did a full 180 on the smithy family and is now just beefing with anyone he can because he’s desperate to increase his own follower count
He reminds me a bit of Andy Wally, clout chasing and beefing for no reason

Is all this Libbymae, Katylee and Roxanne thing scripited? Doing my head in keep seeing all there videos tbh.

Reactions: 2
Is all this Libbymae, Katylee and Roxanne thing scripited? Doing my head in keep seeing all there videos tbh.
No its not but they are so young they are just acting on impulse instead of thinking things through and acting rationally. I actually think it's all too much as they are all just young. Libby is only 19 and the hate she is getting is vile. We all made mistakes at that age. There parents should be having a word in my opinion. Some older people getting involved giving harsh opinions and making the hate and trolls worse is disgusting, in MY opinion.

@moontellthat
Has anyone seen the above? She’s hilarious. I suspect I may get bored of her after a bit but she’s so making me laugh at the moment.

I’m sure it’s set up but she’s a fiery Thai (Chinese, Malaysian?) woman who loses her tit all the time and threatens everyone (usually her husband) with a ‘ripstone’ (and RIP headstone) she’s really funny!

@moontellthat
Has anyone seen the above? She’s hilarious. I suspect I may get bored of her after a bit but she’s so making me laugh at the moment.

I’m sure it’s set up but she’s a fiery Thai (Chinese, Malaysian?) woman who loses her tit all the time and threatens everyone (usually her husband) with a ‘ripstone’ (and RIP headstone) she’s really funny!
Yes I watch them! The dad is funny too si’wallow 😂😂

• Haha
whats the goss with lawrence & zac?
They were close friends but Zaks Mum had said they fell out with Lawl because he was drunk and threw a cup at Zak, which cut his eyelid. People have found a video with Zak having a cut above his eyebrow but Zak done a video about that saying his sound csr fell on his head.

Lawl and Zak have said they had a falling out and to leave it at that, they don't want hate towards each other and that's that but that man has exposed the personal msgs that Zaks mam had sent saying Lawl gets drunk, takes drugs and is abusive when drunk. She also said things about Alfie & Mel but has done a video apologising for that and said she shouldn't of brought them into it.

That fella needs to butt out of it, no matter who is right or wrong it's none of his business. He's "exposing" lots of people but the app is just turning so toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Derby Dans brother is a convicted sex offender, Ashley Dempsey his name is.
Dan was defending him and denying it on his behalf when it came to light AFTER his conviction.
There was a time he was letting his beloved children visit his parents where his brother lived.
Goes on like he’s the only single dad in the world lol has previous for being not such a nice guy with other girlfriends.
Really thinks he’s famous due to his tiktok followers.
Utter embarrassment
Anyone know what happened to dans baby mum?

They were close friends but Zaks Mum had said they fell out with Lawl because he was drunk and threw a cup at Zak, which cut his eyelid. People have found a video with Zak having a cut above his eyebrow but Zak done a video about that saying his sound csr fell on his head.

Lawl and Zak have said they had a falling out and to leave it at that, they don't want hate towards each other and that's that but that man has exposed the personal msgs that Zaks mam had sent saying Lawl gets drunk, takes drugs and is abusive when drunk. She also said things about Alfie & Mel but has done a video apologising for that and said she shouldn't of brought them into it.

That fella needs to butt out of it, no matter who is right or wrong it's none of his business. He's "exposing" lots of people but the app is just turning so toxic.
aw thank you - i watched a couple of L’s videos & couldnt make head nor tail of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.