Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I climbed back onto the wagon this morning. I gave up cc and exercise for a good few weeks as had an exam and i just don’t have the space in my head to deal with weight loss on top of work, studying, kids etc. Weighed this morning and in 13st 13.2, heaviest I’ve been since I was pregnant and at 5ft 3 it’s too much for my frame. I’m back in the office in a week, thankfully just for one day a week but I’m already planning how I can hide the weight gain. I was 12st when I walked out the office in March 2020. I’d rather just crawl under a rock tbh. I know no one will say anything because colleagues are very sweet but I just feel so embarrassed and humiliated that I’ve let myself put this weight on.
Maybe it’s the push I need to stick with it. I would love to wake up thin but it’s so good for me to hear you guys that have stuck it out and can see results. Gives me motivation.
It just seems to come naturally to some people, but I can totally relate to you - it’s hard and I need full focus and to be “in the zone” to see results. Losing 1lb a week between now and xmas would be almost 2 stone off, I hope I can stick to that (more would be amazing but need to be realistic too).

Reactions: 6
If you go on their website, you can view the caloric count for each dish on the menu.
But don't order things you don't particularly like just because of the calorie count. It would take a hell of a lot of food to actually have a negative effect upon your weight, so if you really want something, have it.

I've downloaded couch to 5k this morning, absolutely sick of they way I look and have no willpower 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've downloaded couch to 5k this morning, absolutely sick of they way I look and have no willpower 😭
If you're on a local faceook page see if you can get a few others to join you, it makes it easier to stick to it if you're lacking willpower

Reactions: 3
If you're on a local faceook page see if you can get a few others to join you, it makes it easier to stick to it if you're lacking willpower
parkrun starts back up on Saturday 24th. A free weekly timed 5k run in your local area. You can start off walking and work your way up. A great way to meet people too.

Well done for making the first step!! I am on Week 8 and it’s changed my life honestly, feels like such an achievement 🙏🏻

Well done for making the first step!! I am on Week 8 and it’s changed my life honestly, feels like such an achievement 🙏🏻
You'll be able to do your 1st 5km at Parkrun next week :D I've been a lazy mar lately, gone from running 50k a week to nothing so I'm hoping parkrun will get me back on it

I’ve just lost 1.5 lbs of sweat going for a run.. never sweat as much in my life, it won’t stop dripping 😅😅 christ. That’s Week 8, Run 2 of C25k done. Only 4 more to go!

It’s mine and mr bellini’s 13 year anniversary today so the rose is chilling in the fridge for a nice day off. Hope you can enjoy the weather where you are and take it easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Husband had to pop out to the shop and then calls me ‘do you want an ice cream?’ Yes I do but I also want to stop being fat so no ice cream for me 😒

• Heart
Omg I am struggling to exercise in this heat! The thought of lifting weights makes me feel ill. I’m going to try and go for a walk or something when it’s late because omg I am so hot. I’ve gone off the rails a bit this weekend as it’s been my daughters birthday so there’s been a day out and cake and stuff. Tbh I feel like I’m not losing much anyway so it all feels so pointless haha.

• Heart
Ran yesterday but my hip and knee are in pain today so I'm just having an easy one. I really need to get back on top of my diet, I've just snaffled a Yum Yum, a sharing bag of sweet and salty pop chips and half a punnet of strawberries.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am quietly melting on the sofa. It is so hot. I went for a walk this morning with the dog but it was too hot to run so it was a mooch while she swum in the river.

I am yearning for autumn. Trying to be strong but it is hard. 😖

I’ve suffered with bad back in the last couple of weeks, so after a session with the osteopath, have done no training apart from walking and the heat not helping. At least i always seem to want less food when it’s hot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.