Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's everyone eating today? I took some M&S 77 calorie rolls out of the freezer this morning so I'll have them for lunch with Sainsbury's BGTY 3-bean soup. I have six (!) containers of egg whites so will use some up for dinner tonight.
had some yogurt fruit and a sprinkling of granola for breakfast
having a chicken and beetroot salad for lunch and then mushroom risotto for tea !

Reactions: 1

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I’m using Nutracheck and my diary is set to lose 1/2 lb a week. It is 100% my fault as I’m not strict on weekends, but I’ve been like that throughout my whole journey and have lost 1st 5lb! Might put my diary back up to lose 1lb a week instead and see if that helps!!
have you checked your tdee? If you've lost that much your calorie needs may have changed? (not familiar with nutracheck and if it adjusts as you go)

Notworthy

VIP Member
When I started in January I wrote up a list of meals I enjoy that are in the 300-400 calorie range. That means I don't have to think about my calorie allowance unless I want to add something new in. It's REALLY helped with the anxiety/obsessive overthinking that can come with controlling your intake.

When I get frustrated or bored of it, I remind myself it's only temporary and I can add in more calories/variety when I'm at goal. Good luck!
Cracking idea. It's amazing how many meals you can come up with that are pretty low cal. Sheet Pan Gnocchi is quick, cheap and adaptable.

• Heart

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I struggle to get my steps in as I have a desk job even more so in the school hols with no school run so I tried Get fit with Rick 2000 steps in 12 mins today. Did it in the kitchen while my lunch cooked. It was great and simple especially on days when I’m short on time.

Choco88

VIP Member
But that’s the thing though.. It has been sustainable for six months 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure what’s happened literally this weekend but I’ll change it up and see what effect it has.

Welcome! A few of us here are calorie counting, and there is a separate slimming world thread as well, mostly to discuss the crazy SW insta accounts, but I know a lot of people there have followed it in the past.

I should be on the countdown to my wedding too but had to postpone due to covid ☹ I hope you have a great day. Honeymoon sounds dreamy! Where are you going? (So I can live vicariously through you!)
Thank you I will have a look x

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Sorry this is a bit off topic but is there a thread for Shannon Futcher on here? She was a big keto fan on the gram and claims to still bit but wow her weight gain in the last few months is actually insane!
I just come here to say same thing her wedding pictures are shocking she looks really big ( harsh to say but true ) like shes gained a heck of a lot of weight

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I did a core workout 2 days ago and I am still paying for it 😅😅

Today I’ve eaten:

strawberry protein yoghurt for breakfast
Chickpea and tuna salad for lunch (nicer than it sounds) and nuts and banana chips after.

Making homemade pizza for dinner tonight so that’s fun.
Yum 🤤 all sounds good!
I’ve been much more controlled today and feeling really positive x
Congrats 🥳 it feels so good when you really nail it doesn’t it?

emmax1234

Has anyone got any salad inspiration?

I normally have one for lunch and have been having tuna and poached eggs or bbq chicken but bored of those, need new ideas. When I say salad I mean some protein to go with a bag of salad leafs 😅
Tofu salad with a tahini or hummus dressing!

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Hiya
Hope you all don’t mind me jumping on this thread 😊
Just done 10 weeks with saxenda (skinny jab) which didn’t work for me so back to calorie counting.
does anyone have any good recommendations for working out the calories I should be eating per day? I’ve used a few websites but they all come back different!
looking forward to getting this weight shifted finally. I lost 6 stone a few years ago and I’ve put about 4 on so just want to get back to my previous weight
I use http://tdeecalculator.net too.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Just want to say I am still here guys 👋🏻 I am lurking and liking, but off work on a long weekend so having a diet break too (as well as managing my knee which needs a break from running). Well done on progress 👏🏻

This is a huge win! I’m still not used to breathing a sigh of relief every time I see myself in a photo these days 😂
Don't lie, you've been on the M&S food thread 😂

• Haha

emmax1234

1200 is low and don't beat yourself up over peanut butter, atleast it has a nutritional value. buy a good quality peanut butter rather than the cheaper ones. I make a cookie out of mushed bananas, oats and honey, bake for 15 mins of 180 fan and then add a smear of peanut butter to get my fix
I know its on the low side I'm just scared to go above it to be honest. and true! Peanut butter has lots of protein, I love it on bread though lol ohhhh the cookies sound amazing! I will actually try making those thank you 💕

emmax1234

It's 800 calories for up to 12 weeks (if you want) and then 5:2!

I haven't found it too hard so far! Never hungry.
If you don't mind me asking what type of things are you eating?

I know its controversial. but I also know the benefits to "fasting" on a short term basis. so I hope nobody comes for me for asking this lol