Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got called a whale on tinder so that's fab 🙃
They do that to any woman they can, no matter their size. It makes them feel better about their small dicks and complete absence of redeeming features.

My 2kg gain last week has turned into a 2.5kg loss this morning. I'm sure some was water retention/TOTM, but the majority due to my digestive system preferring the absence of wheat.

Felt like I dropped a mortar covered brick

This week has been mostly medical appointments in between working. Much has been made of the change in numbers from this time last year, so no annoying lectures about not eating stuff I don't eat - especially after doing the waist measurement. Still too high, obviously, but it's 14 inches smaller (oh the joys of carrying a bloody great slab of fat on your front).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Weighed in this morning and 2.5 pounds down from last Monday 🥳 pleased with that. Hoping I can keep it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Head firmly in the game today. Ended up gaining 2lb last month overall. So absolutely need to sort myself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quick breakfast! Also works as a snack. 200 calories. I keep a few cans in the fridge as it's nicer chilled.

fruit.jpeg

Have a great week, all!

Reactions: 4
Weighed myself after literally 2 years and lockdown. Not a pretty sight! I’m not really into weighing myself as I can tell by how I look/how my “good” clothes fit as to where I want to be, but feel like I need some kind of metric to track as otherwise I have 4 good days and then go on a 3 day “break” 😂😂 got an overseas wedding and holiday in 2 months time so that’s my next milestone. To feel happy in photos and in myself whilst we are there. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Head back in it for me too! Hen do next weekend, wedding in six weeks! Just need to get my mental health back to where it was about three months in to the head, so eating well, getting outside and running more, and lots more water. If the weight loss keeps going as part of that then great, but working on my brain a bit more for the next few weeks!

• Heart
Quick breakfast! Also works as a snack. 200 calories. I keep a few cans in the fridge as it's nicer chilled.

View attachment 737669
Have a great week, all!
Another good one for breakfast is Milbona (Lidl) fat Free Skyr Yogurt. It is a 350 gm pot - 196 cals - 32 gms Protein - 6.7gms Sugar - 8gms Carbs - .4 gms fat. It is very thick and there are 3 flavours, Strawberry, Raspberry and Blackcurrant. I can now eat the whole pot and never feel hungry, sometimes have one for lunch too.

Reactions: 2
Head back in it for me too! Hen do next weekend, wedding in six weeks! Just need to get my mental health back to where it was about three months in to the head, so eating well, getting outside and running more, and lots more water. If the weight loss keeps going as part of that then great, but working on my brain a bit more for the next few weeks!
Yes, working on my mental health is really important to me too right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
New to this thread!

Down 20lbs since end of July! I'm doing the Fast Diet. It is a bit controversial, but I feel so much better in myself already. With covid, I reached my highest weight ever.

A long way to go (70lbs), but I'm happier than I've felt in months!

Reactions: 6
New to this thread!

Down 20lbs since end of July! I'm doing the Fast Diet. It is a bit controversial, but I feel so much better in myself already. With covid, I reached my highest weight ever.

I started on this! It got me into low carb and now I do alternate day fasting, which works great for fitting around real life. 15lbs down so far and 16lbs to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I started on this! It got me into low carb and now I do alternate day fasting, which works great for fitting around real life. 15lbs down so far and 16lbs to go.
Well done you!

I've dabbled with keto for a while, but couldn't shift any weight more recently! I think I wasn't being strict enough. I think I needed this strict approach to get me back on track!

I feel like I should be able to maintain throwing in a few fasts per week when I get to goal.

New to this thread!

Is it the 5:2 diet or the 800 calorie diet? I'm going to start the 5:2 tomorrow. I'm so fed up of trying to limit my meals to smaller boring portions so I hope it helps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.