Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost 7lbs this month 😊 and that is with pretty much no exercise and a couple of days of over or equal calories. Let’s see how much I can lose this month! I would love to lose another 7lbs.

total loss so far: 51lbs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve lost 7lbs this month 😊 and that is with pretty much no exercise and a couple of days of over or equal calories. Let’s see how much I can lose this month! I would love to lose another 7lbs.

total loss so far: 51lbs
I'd absolutely love to lose 7lb in a month, I'm green with envy!

Reactions: 3
I'd absolutely love to lose 7lb in a month, I'm green with envy!
I have been losing 8/9lbs a month since March but it will slow down now that my weight is getting lower. I’m surprised I’ve lost that much this month as I have been really lazy. I need to get my butt in gear once I’m over this cold 💪🏼 I want to get as close to my normal healthy weight as possible by 9th November as I started my weight loss journey then. Seeing my monthly weigh in and comparing monthly progress pics is really motivating.
you can do this, we’re all in this together 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello!

I've joined here from the brogan Tate thread.

I've been trying to lose weight on and off for about 4-5 years now. Joined slimming world originally and went from about 11stone 2lb to 10 stone. Left and realised how much it fucked up my relationship with food!

I'm now heavier than I was when I joined (thanks lockdown) and I've been trying to lost a bit here and there but struggling with motivation. Also my boyfriend and I are trying for a baby and I just keep thinking is their any point trying to lose it now if I'm just going to end up putting it all back on again 🤣

Reactions: 8
Hello!

I've joined here from the brogan Tate thread.

I've been trying to lose weight on and off for about 4-5 years now. Joined slimming world originally and went from about 11stone 2lb to 10 stone. Left and realised how much it fucked up my relationship with food!

I'm now heavier than I was when I joined (thanks lockdown) and I've been trying to lost a bit here and there but struggling with motivation. Also my boyfriend and I are trying for a baby and I just keep thinking is their any point trying to lose it now if I'm just going to end up putting it all back on again 🤣
Hi!

With your last point - being a healthy weight in pregnancy will really help! I have 3 kids and with the first one I just saw it as a licence to eat and put on 6 stone! I had a really difficult labour and I'm sure my weight was part of the reason. It took me ages to lose after too. The second time I only gained two stone and it was a breeze!

Reactions: 5
I’ve always averaged in at around 11.3 and I joined sw years ago and got to around 10.3 (my goal is about 9.4) I joined sw again about 6 weeks ago after having stopped for years and getting to 11.9. Lost half a stone first 3 weeks… then 2 weeks isolating, a holiday in Wales and being a fatty I’ve just weighed myself at home at 11.11 😧 safe to say I’m wagging sw today and from today I will be super good! Just had a poached egg on wholemeal toast for breakfast 👍🏻

Hi!

With your last point - being a healthy weight in pregnancy will really help! I have 3 kids and with the first one I just saw it as a licence to eat and put on 6 stone! I had a really difficult labour and I'm sure my weight was part of the reason. It took me ages to lose after too. The second time I only gained two stone and it was a breeze!
This is good to know!

I'm not wanting to lose a lot of weight, maybe a stone at the moment just to get me into the healthy BMI range (although BMI is a tit system).

Is it healthy to lose weight if you're at the beginning of a pregnancy? I know I'd want to keep active but wouldn't want to do anything that could potentially put a baby at risk

Reactions: 2
This is good to know!

I'm not wanting to lose a lot of weight, maybe a stone at the moment just to get me into the healthy BMI range (although BMI is a tit system).

Is it healthy to lose weight if you're at the beginning of a pregnancy? I know I'd want to keep active but wouldn't want to do anything that could potentially put a baby at risk
I lost a stone at the beginningwhen pregnant with my twins . My sister weighed the same 9 month pregnant as she did pre pregnancy as she had gd and had to adjust her diet x

Reactions: 1
This is good to know!

I would check with a midwife or doctor as there are so many variables. Plus, if you get morning sickness (I did all 3 times) you may not feel like eating. They say you only need an extra 300ish calories during pregnancy but I thought that was later on. Best take professional advice anyway!

This is good to know!

If you adjust your diet to cut out highly processed food ( assuming you eat it now) and try to eat as healthily as possible, you won't harm your baby. I focussed on the black bin waste I was generating rather than calorie counting and lost 20lb
Here's a picture if 2 weeks black bin waste for 2 adults because I am that sad

Attachments

• Wow
I've decided to focus on measurements now more than the scales, as it fluctuates so much and I've started doing weights now so weighing might not be accurate enough on its own. Does anyone know what a reasonable number of inches you could lose from your waist in a month? I know it will vary so much by person but I have no idea what is realistic. Anyone who does measurements, how quickly do you see a difference in inches? I'm so impatient 😂

I struggle to get my steps in as I have a desk job even more so in the school hols with no school run so I tried Get fit with Rick 2000 steps in 12 mins today. Did it in the kitchen while my lunch cooked. It was great and simple especially on days when I’m short on time.

I struggle to get my steps in as I have a desk job even more so in the school hols with no school run so I tried Get fit with Rick 2000 steps in 12 mins today. Did it in the kitchen while my lunch cooked. It was great and simple especially on days when I’m short on time.
Growwithjo on YouTube try her she's got excellent walks iv seen a big difference doing her workouts

You look amazing congratulations on the weight loss
Thank you so much! 🤗🤗 I had a really crappy day and your post cheered me up! 🥰 Well, it is definitely a daily battle. There are temptations everywhere and being with someone who eats everything I love and miss is a test to my willpower! 😅

Thank you so much! 🤗🤗 I had a really crappy day and your post cheered me up! 🥰 Well, it is definitely a daily battle. There are temptations everywhere and being with someone who eats everything I love and miss is a test to my willpower! 😅
Life is a battle unfortunately think about the morning after you're wedding treats keep us all posted I am always on a diet I am the heaviest I have been in years being single not much life through lock down it's taken it's toll i hope to get my willpower back 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Life is a battle unfortunately think about the morning after you're wedding treats keep us all posted I am always on a diet I am the heaviest I have been in years being single not much life through lock down it's taken it's toll i hope to get my willpower back 🥴
Same boat, I'm forever starting over

• Heart
I've honestly lost count on how many times I've gone on a diet, but something around 25? It's nuts!
Please don't feel disheartened and start with small changes. You can do it!

After being in a weight loss plateau for most of the summer, I’m finally starting to lose weight again! 4lbs down in the last few weeks.

started to sort out my autumn and winter clothing and all of my clothes from last year are looking a little… oversized. It’s crazy to me that I’m two dress sizes smaller than I was this time last year.

anyway, 2st and 11lbs lost. 9 pounds until goal weight!

I've decided to focus on measurements now more than the scales, as it fluctuates so much and I've started doing weights now so weighing might not be accurate enough on its own. Does anyone know what a reasonable number of inches you could lose from your waist in a month? I know it will vary so much by person but I have no idea what is realistic. Anyone who does measurements, how quickly do you see a difference in inches? I'm so impatient 😂
i think you approximately lose 1inch per half a stone. I guess maybe an inch a month if you’re losing 1-2lbs a week?

make sure you measure your thighs, arms, hips and bust too though since you might more drop weight in some areas than others.

in my first 20lbs of weight loss it pretty much all dropped from my stomach and waist first, and I dropped four inches from my waist line.

ive since lost a further 19lbs but only lost 1 1/2 inches since then. My body seems to be taking the weight from my bust, thighs and arms now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.