Weight Loss and Healthy Living #4 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! Thanks for making the new thread @Thank(space)you

I was very well behaved yesterday after a very shaky start to the week and if I stick to my cals today I'll be back in a deficit for the week so that's good. I also only gained half a pound which should be off by the weekend.

I'm finding Gousto so helpful, one of my worst habits when trying to lose or eat better is not having anything in for dinner and buying tit on my way home from work

ETA I also bought the Renpho scales yesterday! I weigh daily and use happyscale and the amount of mornings I've put my pjs back on (I weigh after toilet and shower and before doing my makeup), gone to put my weight in my phone and forgotten it and had to take my pjs off to weigh again is ridiculous! I also track my bf% on the fitbit app so the fact that it syncs back to there is great! I'm actually really excited, I need to get a life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning all. Weigh day today and I’m down 3lbs. In Jan 2020 I was 14 stone. Managed to get down to 13 stone in July 2020 and have kept it off. Started calorie counting again last week and I’m down 3lb so pleased with that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good morning team! I’m finally a pound down this morning after a couple of weeks of no losses. I’d been sticking to my plan so maybe it’s just some water retention or something, and I’m still heading in the right direction anyway.

Keeping up with this thread has really helped me stay motivated while I’ve been sulking at no progress so thank you all, it’s great having support for each other 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Week 1 of calorie counting and I've lost 1lb 😐 I'm on my period and I've been working out a lot so I'm hoping it's water retention. I'm in the zone mentally, I'm still focused and I'm not giving up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Weird not weighing in today (breaking an unhealthy habit of weighing multiple times a day). Took some progress pictures and can really see a difference which I’m made up about. Hoping when I weigh in 3 weeks time that a decent amount will have come off or I will be really annoyed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone!!

Newbie here! I’ve spent the last few days reading through the last thread and you have all made me feel so motivated! I actually got up early yesterday and today to get some extra steps in (I am not a morning person at all lol 😂). Hit 10,000 steps yesterday for the first time in a long time and tracked my Cals on MFP based on my TDEE. I feel like I have learned so much from you all already!

Anyway I hope you don’t mind me joining in? I have at least 3 stone to lose. I have 2 family wedding at the end of the year (Covid dependent obvs) so my aim is to try to lose as much of that as I can before then.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning all 😊

well done to you guys who have lost, even a pound a week is amazing!

Got up this morning and did 3 Pam workouts, (10-15 mins each) and burned 276 calories so happy with that. Really liking my new routine of getting up, working out and then doing an hour walk at lunch time.

Food recommendation if you like marmite, you can have 30g of this (which is tons, like a well slathered bagel😂) for 85 calories and it is soooo nice. Good on toast or a bagel thin or maybe mixed into pasta.

6523CF42-FFB1-4E85-B673-94544B77F051.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Morning all 😊

well done to you guys who have lost, even a pound a week is amazing!

Got up this morning and did 3 Pam workouts, (10-15 mins each) and burned 276 calories so happy with that. Really liking my new routine of getting up, working out and then doing an hour walk at lunch time.

Food recommendation if you like marmite, you can have 30g of this (which is tons, like a well slathered bagel😂) for 85 calories and it is soooo nice. Good on toast or a bagel thin or maybe mixed into pasta.

View attachment 487655
Ooooh top tip! Marmite with cream cheese is one of my faves, I might have to treat myself to this - much easier than the mess I make trying to do it myself 🤣

Reactions: 3
good morning everyone, well done for your losses no matter how big or small! 💪
i am still waiting for my scales that i ordered to arrive and honestly i can't wait because last night i started feeling very discouraged because i can't see any change visually :( to be fair i've only been exercising for 3 weeks now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone!!

Newbie here! I’ve spent the last few days reading through the last thread and you have all made me feel so motivated! I actually got up early yesterday and today to get some extra steps in (I am not a morning person at all lol 😂). Hit 10,000 steps yesterday for the first time in a long time and tracked my Cals on MFP based on my TDEE. I feel like I have learned so much from you all already!

Anyway I hope you don’t mind me joining in? I have at least 3 stone to lose. I have 2 family wedding at the end of the year (Covid dependent obvs) so my aim is to try to lose as much of that as I can before then.
Concentrate on a month at a time, sometimes having to think about a long period of time and dieting can be overwhelming.

Set yourself a monthly target and do it that way.

Good luck x

Reactions: 7
Was so looking forward to some crumpets and peanut butter this morning, it was delicious but I am RAVENOUS and it's only been an hour! My usual fruit bowl takes me to lunch no problem!

THANK YOU for posting that marmite cream cheese btw - NEED!

I wish I took progress pics at the beginning of my journey!

Reactions: 4
Concentrate on a month at a time, sometimes having to think about a long period of time and dieting can be overwhelming.

Set yourself a monthly target and do it that way.

Good luck x
Yeah this is a great tip actually - I think that’s where I have fallen down previously as it is just so daunting and I end up giving up and now I am heavier than ever.

Thanks so much! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ended up doing my exercise class night so I'm proud of myself. Mainly strength training though so wasn't too bad. I have the option of doing a tabatta tonight (if anyone knows this they will know what pain and horror I'm in line for). I'm debating whether to do it haha. I haven't done proper cardio since the gyms closed up here at Christmas. I'm scared.

Although if the gym classes start again mid May then I should probably try to get my fitness up by then.

Food was going so well last night until my fiance bought me a dream ring :love: then that made me hungrier, I blame the sugar so I had too much cheese. Still logged it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Weighed in this morning a lb down, hoping for a bit more by the end of the week to keep me on track. Hopefully an on-plan weekend will help 🤞🏻

Couple of non scale victories - my engagement ring is noticeably looser (very conscious I may have to have it resized so I don’t lose it 😅) and I could see some collarbones this morning when I got dressed (because yes I actually look at myself in the mirror these days).

Congrats everyone on some great progress 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I'm going to have to go back to 1200 calories :( no other number seems to be working. Since Saturday I have actually gone up 1.5 yet again, my body just seems stuck. So depressing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Weighed in this morning a lb down, hoping for a bit more by the end of the week to keep me on track. Hopefully an on-plan weekend will help 🤞🏻

Couple of non scale victories - my engagement ring is noticeably looser (very conscious I may have to have it resized so I don’t lose it 😅) and I could see some collarbones this morning when I got dressed (because yes I actually look at myself in the mirror these days).

Congrats everyone on some great progress 💪🏻

Gosh yes, have only lost 3lbs but my rings are so loose, had to move one to a different finger.

Just the best place to lose weight eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely credit Just Dance with my weight loss, daily walks, & the Beyond app by Megan Grubb! And calorie counting...it's funny how much more mindful of snacks you become once you start doing it. Thank you guys for teaching me how to calorie count safely. Your results keep me going.

I think I'm going to have to go back to 1200 calories :( no other number seems to be working. Since Saturday I have actually gone up 1.5 yet again, my body just seems stuck. So depressing.
Are you doing exercise? Maybe you're putting on muscle? I used to do a lot of strength training pre-I was a whole 10kg heavier than I was when I was cardio mad, but looked far more toned and slim...1200 seems so low :( what are you doing ATM? ❤

Are you doing exercise? Maybe you're putting on muscle? I used to do a lot of strength training pre-I was a whole 10kg heavier than I was when I was cardio mad, but looked far more toned and slim...1200 seems so low :( what are you doing ATM? ❤
Nope nothing, that could be the problem too. Before Christmas I stuck to 1200 religiously for 10/11 weeks with no exercise and lost 11 lbs in that time, so even 1200 was only 1 lb a week for me. Nutracheck says to eat almost 1600 to lose 1 lb a week, but it's just not happening. Still waiting for my Peloton, I might give say 1400 a go when it arrives because I feel like on 1200 and exercise I would just be too weak (I'm quite tall as well at 5'9).
It's really getting me down now though, I'm just cycling up and down these same 1.5-2lbs and can't make any progress :(

• Sad
Gosh yes, have only lost 3lbs but my rings are so loose, had to move one to a different finger.

Just the best place to lose weight eh!
To be fair.. and I know this makes me sound like a massive crank, one of my weight loss targets is to be a US size 6 on some of my fingers because my that’s my favourite jeweller’s standard size so it means I’ll be able to try on all the expensive rings when I go in store 😂 sad I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.