Weight Loss and Healthy Living #4 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads.

I walked by a guy who ghosted me on Bumble. 6 ft 5 and hard to miss 🤣 He smiled at me ! Feicer probably didn't notice me. Out and about with no makeup on walking to therapy. Feels great with the weight loss seeing him 🤣 and happy out with my Scottish fella who I'm virtually dating 😂🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who was it that suggested using the fitness+ on the Apple Watch app? I want to hug you!! I just did my first HIIT workout with my daughter and it didn’t feel like 20 mins at all!! Cannot wait to do these every day now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lads.

I walked by a guy who ghosted me on Bumble. 6 ft 5 and hard to miss 🤣 He smiled at me ! Feicer probably didn't notice me. Out and about with no makeup on walking to therapy. Feels great with the weight loss seeing him 🤣 and happy out with my Scottish fella who I'm virtually dating 😂🥰🥰
Never mind the ghosting giant😂 (his loss BTW) but what I'm taking from this is how confident you come across! Losing weight can be such a mental boost to feel better in yourself and the fact you were out strutting your stuff makeup free etc is deadly! Glad you are happy with your Scottish fella 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i feel like i could be being slightly dramatic here but has anyone ever expressed overtraining? i’ve learnt about it and psychology and i seem to be ticking all the boxes. I haven’t even got here intentionally but i genuinely have just been living my workouts so much but today i just cannot move. i did a pilates class this morning as an easy bit of movement and i just want to sleep but even that ain’t cuttin it today. i’m absolutely starving and i’ve tried all the usual methods, coffee, water, and i’ve eating my norma meals really. I know i should probably rest but i just love my workouts so much, they create a happy place for me... does anyone have any suggestions? :(

Reactions: 1
Never mind the ghosting giant😂 (his loss BTW) but what I'm taking from this is how confident you come across! Losing weight can be such a mental boost to feel better in yourself and the fact you were out strutting your stuff makeup free etc is deadly! Glad you are happy with your Scottish fella 💕
Thanks doll 😄 I have general anxiety disorder so have to push myself.
Therapy is in the city centre. I got the bus halfway and walked for 40 mins up. Im currently 40 mins in to half way home !

Scotland lives in another county in ireland. We're 5 weeks talking and exclusive and 6 or 11 weeks til we meet 🥰

Is anyone else way more confident in workout gear rather than jeans or a dress ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.