Weight Loss and Healthy Living #3 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning guys! Had a bad weekend food wise but got some exercise in - new week this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone, checking in! 👋🏻
Had such a greedy-feeling day yesterday, just wanted to eat everything in sight. Started a new jigsaw to get my mind off eating 😂

Had to do a workout in the house rather than walking like usual at the weekend because the weather forecast well and truly screwed me over - I know now how much i rely on getting out of the house to exercise for a few hours just for something to do when I’m not working!

My aim for this week is to complete the Fitbit 7 day exercise challenge, and to cut back on the amount of sweets/chocolate I’ve got into the bad habit of eating at night. I also want to stop weighing myself regularly so I have a more motivating, bigger loss next week.

Reactions: 9
Morning! So, I am definitely in a battle with my mental health at the moment which can make things harder. However, I have skipped my morning latte and just brought in a flask of tea to see me through until lunchtime. Two lattes a day is a bit much so I've already saved 150 cals. I am now trying to work out ways in which I can shave down an extra 200 calories a day. Gonna try my damndest not to snack when I get home and get on with tea once I've done a yoga workout so I won't eat something in between. Aiming to stay at around 1500 - 1600 on weekdays (I burn about 2600 - 2700 cals a day on weekdays) as it's been creeping up to well over 2000 in last couple of weeks. I will be a bit more generous on the weekends, I think. I've really gotta knock some weight off as I've got a rip in my "fat" jeans and am currently in my "slimmer" jeans at work today but have to sit with them unbuttoned for fear the button won't hold 😄

Also considering retrospectively giving up pizza for lent, not had one for a few weeks and might save myself til Easter now.

• Heart
Went over my calories this weekend, as I seem to do EVERY weekend, but on it again for this week! Made the BEST baked oats this morning and have a chicken pie for dinner!

What's for lunch 🤔 All I think about is FOOD

• Heart
Hey everyone, checking in! 👋🏻
Had such a greedy-feeling day yesterday, just wanted to eat everything in sight. Started a new jigsaw to get my mind off eating 😂

Had to do a workout in the house rather than walking like usual at the weekend because the weather forecast well and truly screwed me over - I know now how much i rely on getting out of the house to exercise for a few hours just for something to do when I’m not working!

My aim for this week is to complete the Fitbit 7 day exercise challenge, and to cut back on the amount of sweets/chocolate I’ve got into the bad habit of eating at night. I also want to stop weighing myself regularly so I have a more motivating, bigger loss next week.
doing the fitbit challenge too here this week! good luck! 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Went over my calories this weekend, as I seem to do EVERY weekend, but on it again for this week! Made the BEST baked oats this morning and have a chicken pie for dinner!

What's for lunch 🤔 All I think about is FOOD
What did you top your baked oats with??? I save them for a weekend treat but they’re on my mind all day every day 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 3
Weigh day yesterday = -5lb down!!! Aiming for the same if not 6lb this week to try and get this extra stone off. After that I'll be back at my start weight and should probably only see around a -2lb loss every week💃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
2lbs down this week. Feeling very unmotivated and cba to excercise. I think it’s because my period is due soon & I have exams next week so feeling stressed and exhausted. 😖

Just trying to power through and focus on the positives, will hit my 150 day streak of getting my 10K steps a day this week!

Well done to everyone who lost this week and good luck for the upcoming week! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
2lbs down this week. Feeling very unmotivated and cba to excercise. I think it’s because my period is due soon & I have exams next week so feeling stressed and exhausted. 😖

Just trying to power through and focus on the positives, will hit my 150 day streak of getting my 10K steps a day this week!

Well done to everyone who lost this week and good luck for the upcoming week! 😊
2lbs is absolutely amazing when you have exam stress and TOM!! Well done 🤩🤩🤩

@ rebremm99 can’t reply to your post on last thread but I’m vegan and have cut almost all ‘meat alternatives’ from my diet recently - substitute for chickpeas, lentils, tofu and nuts. For example last night made a curry with chickpea and then toasted cashew nuts for the top of it whereas before I’d probably have put in some This Isn’t chicken or something! As problematic as she is, I use a lot of Deliciously Ella recipes as she also uses lots of whole foods. I also eat a lot of peanut butter and avo which aren’t light on the calories but help me when I’m feeling a bit ‘protein deprived’ as I call it 😂

Reactions: 6
What did you top your baked oats with??? I save them for a weekend treat but they’re on my mind all day every day 🤤🤤🤤🤤
I topped them with 5g of white chocolate chips, 5g of dark chocolate chips and a small sliced banana!
I had been using hot chocolate powder but got some proper cocoa powder this weekend and the change was amazing!! I used water instead of milk too, so it was 263 calories for the lot - including a cuppa on the side!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I topped them with 5g of white chocolate chips, 5g of dark chocolate chips and a small sliced banana!
I had been using hot chocolate powder but got some proper cocoa powder this weekend and the change was amazing!! I used water instead of milk too, so it was 263 calories for the lot - including a cuppa on the side!!!
I use hot chocolate powder but might have to buy some proper coca powder. Sounds lush🤤🤩🤩

Reactions: 1
I use hot chocolate powder but might have to buy some proper coca powder. Sounds lush🤤🤩🤩
Omg you have to! Honestly it's made it SO much better, like an actual breakfast brownie. Very chocolatey. Less calories too, compared to the hot choc I was using anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I weighed today (even though I don’t usually until Thursday) and weight hasn’t changed but 2inches off my thigh and 1inch off my waist, hoping the weight will follow!
Im going to try up my steps this week to 10k a day and hope that helps! Good luck this week everyone hope you all had a nice weekend 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning everyone, loving reading these threads, getting lots of ideas.... lost my usual pound a week so since my last post on the 8th Feb i'm now at a 7 pound loss - i am now mixing slimming (very roughly) with less carb diet and that seems to be working for me, been using pinch of nom a lot. Feels great to be 7 pounds down in 6 weeks of course i wish it was more but i'm allowing the odd cheat meals like pizza hut hahaha but i know i won't stick to it if i cut everything out completly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doing ok this week until today.

Work is driving me mad...... If only people would do their jobs correctly.

Making me eat .............

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't usually write on this thread but here goes

I had my son a year ago in a weeks time! I went up to a size 16 but I'm down to a 12 and in ~some~ of my pre pregnancy clothes! I want to get to a size 10 then I'm done. I've been doing YouTube workouts and going on long walks. I went for a walk before to the park and the outfit I put on and my jacket were baggy. Woohoo *fist pump*

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't usually write on this thread but here goes

I had my son a year ago in a weeks time! I went up to a size 16 but I'm down to a 12 and in ~some~ of my pre pregnancy clothes! I want to get to a size 10 then I'm done. I've been doing YouTube workouts and going on long walks. I went for a walk before to the park and the outfit I put on and my jacket were baggy. Woohoo *fist pump*
What YouTube workouts have you been doing, if you don't mind me asking?? I have a look on there and get overwhelmed 🤣 I'd imagine you'd need to weed the good from the bad and the ugly haha!

Reactions: 4
Somehow after the weekend I'm down half a lb. Wahoo! So now 2 lbs from my lowest and then back on the way to target I hope.
It's getting a bit easier now the sun is out..not getting as dark so quickly etc. Also with spring/summer approaching I definitely want to be feeling better for all the new season clothes!
Is anyone on here 5'9/10? I've said before I seem to be perpetually a size 12 and I'm wondering what weight I would roughly have to aim for to be a size 10. Obviously exercise would help with the inches but until I can get in a gym and actually have a PT again I probably won't be doing much tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.