Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend some YouTube workouts? Preferably easy and not too long, but worth doing!
I really liked Fitnessblender, they have absolutely loads and some month long/week long ones. Need to get back on it actually. Maybe next week 👀

Reactions: 2
I really liked Fitnessblender, they have absolutely loads and some month long/week long ones. Need to get back on it actually. Maybe next week 👀
I second fitnessblender. You can easily select hoe hard or easy you want the workout to be (and how long, if you want a short 10 mins for example).

Happy middle of the week everyone. I am desperate to get on the scales but I refuse to until jeans do up. No such luck yet.

Reactions: 1
No, no babies for me/c-section yet. All food babies unfortunately 😕 I really hope I can get rid of it, I'm doing my best. Walking, I'm out of breath and achy within 5 minutes but am working my butt off.... I hope you get to where you desire to be, too. It's tough 💪 hang in there
You too!! It will get easier every day. You can do this 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Heart
I didn’t lose any last week but I’m determined to lose some this week!!! Let’s KEEP GOING!!! New day every day!! 💪🏻 It’s consistency that is key not just one “good day”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally joining in on this! Have been dieting since new year and have lost 7lbs so far. I'm really short and find losing weight so difficult! What's helping me stay on track atm is instagram. I've made a weightloss instagram and I'm following loads of other weightloss ones too. Find it so motivating seeing the other healthy meals people are making and knowing I've got to post what I've eaten at the end of the day. Good luck to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, no babies for me/c-section yet. All food babies unfortunately 😕 I really hope I can get rid of it, I'm doing my best. Walking, I'm out of breath and achy within 5 minutes but am working my butt off.... I hope you get to where you desire to be, too. It's tough 💪 hang in there
Remember that it's not just about the way you look - losing weight will also really really impact your health. And surely it would be better to be a healthy weight even with a slight belly than not at all! Skin sagging varies majorly from person to person and some people don't get it at all.
Don't mean to sound mean, trying to keep you motivated!

I second fitnessblender. You can easily select hoe hard or easy you want the workout to be (and how long, if you want a short 10 mins for example).

Happy middle of the week everyone. I am desperate to get on the scales but I refuse to until jeans do up. No such luck yet.
i wish I had your willpower! The scales and I have an up and down (literally haha) relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Calorie counting working for me at the moment, if anyone is wondering how to figure out your cals just ask me in case it's already mentioned in this thread :) Also me personally I've always struggled with breakfast as I generally just don't like breakfast things but I experimented and figured out a way to have nutella baked oats for brekkie for only 200 cals :) :)

Reactions: 5
Calorie counting working for me at the moment, if anyone is wondering how to figure out your cals just ask me in case it's already mentioned in this thread :) Also me personally I've always struggled with breakfast as I generally just don't like breakfast things but I experimented and figured out a way to have nutella baked oats for brekkie for only 200 cals :) :)
Calorie counting is the way forward for sure. Makes you really conscious of what you're putting in to your body and ultimately leads you to make much better choices imo.

I did my first weigh of the year on Monday the 4th January but then went rogue with McDonald’s and pizza and gave up, so my official first weigh in of the year was last Wednesday when I was 11 stone 1 and today I’ve weighed in at 10 stone 11. Really pleased with that! Got about a stone and a half left to go which I’m hoping to have gone by May/June!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dropping by to say that this past weekend and some days before that went by with a little struggle. I ate so much bread, just didn't pay attention to my hours or nutrition at all. Haven't had any junk food but at this point that's not my main concern so it's hardly a win. I do go on walks still but I generally feel bone tired and I'm thinking it's more mental than physical. This morning I ate a small bowl of yogurt with a small apple chopped inside, one hard boiled egg and a piece of cheese with a thin slice of bread. For a mid morning snack I ate an amaretti biscuit with my tea - smart decision as I had to go to the shop and I didn't feel like buying any snacks. For lunch I think I'll have this meatball soup and I haven't thought of dinner yet. Feeling quite meh and it shows in what I eat/how I eat. Just want to have crisps or a bowl of pasta tbh but what I need is some fibre and nutricious food instead. Not feeling much joy about meals atm.

• Heart
I’m the same as you, not bothered about breakfast but love oats 😍 got our food shopping yesterday and in about ten mins, made mine and the other half’s overnight oats - five portions each 🎉 so easy to weigh out a serving every morning and a good start to the day.

I’m the same as you, not bothered about breakfast but love oats 😍 got our food shopping yesterday and in about ten mins, made mine and the other half’s overnight oats - five portions each 🎉 so easy to weigh out a serving every morning and a good start to the day.
omg I tried overnight oats and just couldn't do it, it's a consistency thing! then every other recipe was like "mash one banana" and I HATE banana :( so glad I found something that keeps me going and tastes a bit like a dessert or a scone lol lol

Reactions: 1
Just want to have crisps or a bowl of pasta tbh but what I need is some fibre and nutricious food instead. Not feeling much joy about meals atm.
I feel you, carby snacks are my downfall, I could demolish a share bag of crisps a day easily! I had a couple of days like that in my first week, but since then I’ve tried to amend my usual go to recipes so I’m still eating the food I enjoy, guilt free.

Re pasta, have a look at some of the lentil or pea based ones, high in protein and fibre but you’re still getting your pasta fix. I am going to make pasta this week with pea fusilli and a can of pre-made ratatouille which is so good for you but a really quick meal as well.

omg I tried overnight oats and just couldn't do it, it's a consistency thing! then every other recipe was like "mash one banana" and I HATE banana :( so glad I found something that keeps me going and tastes a bit like a dessert or a scone lol lol
Haha I get what you mean! I don’t put any fruit in mine, just on top when I serve it up. I’ve added strawberry skyr yoghurt so it has a nicer taste and more protein.

Scones for breakfast though.. sounds like a dream 😋 what kind of scones do you have?

Dropping by to say that this past weekend and some days before that went by with a little struggle. I ate so much bread, just didn't pay attention to my hours or nutrition at all. Haven't had any junk food but at this point that's not my main concern so it's hardly a win. I do go on walks still but I generally feel bone tired and I'm thinking it's more mental than physical. This morning I ate a small bowl of yogurt with a small apple chopped inside, one hard boiled egg and a piece of cheese with a thin slice of bread. For a mid morning snack I ate an amaretti biscuit with my tea - smart decision as I had to go to the shop and I didn't feel like buying any snacks. For lunch I think I'll have this meatball soup and I haven't thought of dinner yet. Feeling quite meh and it shows in what I eat/how I eat. Just want to have crisps or a bowl of pasta tbh but what I need is some fibre and nutricious food instead. Not feeling much joy about meals atm.
While I’m absolutely not encouraging you to eat badly, if your body really wants a big bowl of pasta why don’t you just have it? It’s one meal. I know you could have that mantra for all the meals but it sounds like you need to just listen to your body on this one, especially if you are feeling the mental drain. And pasta definitely is not the worst thing you could eat, especially if you have something vegetably/proteiny with it and try and work your calories around it and you know it’ll fill you up. Last night I was just sat in bed feeling totally low ebb and I was like you know what I’m just going to have as much chocolate as I want and tomorrow I’ll move on from it and I did (felt sick AF after but that’s a different story 😂😂). Feel so much better today after it because I genuinely needed the boost and just to have one evening off calorie counting. Sending love, hope you are feeling a bit brighter in the coming days - assuming you are in the UK but this weather is absolutely not helping xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pasta isn't really that bad if you weigh it out. I had pasta, creme fresh light, broccoli and marinated chicken last night. Filled a right spot!

I'd normally have double the pasta and add cheese. But when I had it my tummy was full. I'm still cutting out breakfast and managing fine until I have my lunch. My steps and over all movement have massively reduced since being off work so given me even more incentive to watch my kcals.

Someone on here recommended this girl’s 15 min dance workouts, I’ve done a couple now and can recommend! https://youtube.com/c/MadFit

They are fun and burn about 150 cals according to my Fitbit!
Thank you. Ill pop some of for the kids and get involved. They absolutely have Joe Wicks. Weathers absolutely dog tit here. It would be so easy for us to chill in or onesie all day watching tv and eating snacks!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
While I’m absolutely not encouraging you to eat badly, if your body really wants a big bowl of pasta why don’t you just have it? It’s one meal. I know you could have that mantra for all the meals but it sounds like you need to just listen to your body on this one, especially if you are feeling the mental drain. And pasta definitely is not the worst thing you could eat, especially if you have something vegetably/proteiny with it and try and work your calories around it and you know it’ll fill you up. Last night I was just sat in bed feeling totally low ebb and I was like you know what I’m just going to have as much chocolate as I want and tomorrow I’ll move on from it and I did (felt sick AF after but that’s a different story 😂😂). Feel so much better today after it because I genuinely needed the boost and just to have one evening off calorie counting. Sending love, hope you are feeling a bit brighter in the coming days - assuming you are in the UK but this weather is absolutely not helping xx
Thank you 💗 You're right one meal won't make or break me. I'll pick it back up after I feel a bit more stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Opened the curtains, Nope not going to be a walking day today!!
Aiming for another day just below calorie target, have had a good last few daŷs, 1200 calories mostly feels doable now!!
It's absolutely belting down with rain and the wind is howling, so no dogs will get walked nor will it be walking anywhere! 😩😂 I too eat 1200 calories and it's absolutely fine once you get used to it - have a good day. 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.