Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I've been feeling stressed and run down, I'm still hurting from a good friend body shaming me and humiliating me yet I've still binged to the point I feel so sick today.

Why am I like this 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

101d

VIP Member
After a naughty weekend last week I’ve lost 0.6 of a lb which I’ll take happily!

mcfeez

VIP Member
I've lost weight super slowly over a number of years. I started really trying to lose weight (with my wedding in mind) from about spring 2016 - I was around a size 18ish then I believe. I headed off on my honeymoon the following year with mostly size 12s and some 14s in my case. I continued on after the wedding and now I sit around a 10/12, occasionally smaller sizes, sometimes larger depending, you know how it is! I was very happy with a slow weight loss as I do have a thyroid condition which was how I gained the weight initially. It also means I've been able to maintain my smaller size relatively easily.

I don't actually weigh myself as I find it has a very negative effect on me and I tend to obsess however after having a bit of an indulgent December 2020 decided I wanted to get back on track January this year, a little bit more controlled. I wear size 12 jeans, my favourites being topshop Jamie so for a goal, I've set myself the challenge of wearing size 10s.

I ordered them last week so I'd have them and tried them on this morning and they fit! I'm so pleased. They were snug, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't look forward to wearing them at the minute but I'm still happy with that.

• Heart

Jessy725

Week 1 done and lost 4 pounds! Well, 2 if I am counting from my original starting weight. I assume the other 2 was just bloating from being on me period! I even had some waffles and a take away this week and some wine etc but made better overal choices I guess...

Definitely needed this thread to keep me accountable but Motivated now to stay on track!

• Heart

lime

To anyone that's struggling but still wants to keep going, you're not on your own.

Into the first week of Feb and struggling so much. January was a write-off. I go from not eating enough to overeating/comfort eating (my usual cycle). I really need to focus as I'm determined to reach my goals this year and before you know it'll be Spring and I won't have made a dent.

I know right now the weather is still shit with all the rain and snow but even just having an hour of extra light is helping. I always find the weather lifting lifts my mood and motivation.

• Heart
Hey can I please join? Promising myself that this will be the year I actually stick to my resolution of becoming healthier and getting into a good eating and exercise routine and actually keeping the weight off for good instead of constantly yo-yoing! Although 18th jan and not started so not the best start to the year!!! I have been a long time calorie counter, user of MyFitnessPal but hearing a lot about nutracheck. Has anyone made the switch and would recommend?

• Heart

Jessy725

stepped on the scales today instead of yesterday and lost 2.5 kg or (according to google) 5.8 pounds since starting 2 weeks ago! didn't expect a big loss last week as I did exercise a lot, I didn't watch my food toooo closely. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I lost half a lb this week! Wahooo finally 😂 my weigh day is actually tomorrow so it could go back on I guess but I’ve been stuck on the same exact weight for so long I’m taking it as a win 🎉

• Heart

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
Weigh in today, 0.9kg/~2lb off

I'm pleased, I know it's going to slow down compared to the first couple of weeks so I just need to accept it lol.

So that's 13lb since 2/1/21. I'm like a lb off not being a BMI of 30, so that's my mini goal, to get under that.

I was under or at my calories every day except Friday night where I had some treats but they were great so no regrets.

I didn't go on my big 3 hour walk on Sunday but I did put down a lot of laminate floor so I think it evens out 😂

bolimepipi

VIP Member
today i really wanted to smoke 🤪
but tomorrow i will be closing in on another smoke free week and after the next week it will be a month so i'm motivating myself!!

• Heart
Feeling so happy for everyone! 🥺

No numerical change this week but that’s okay because I’m still 8kg down and my body is changing 😊

having Chinese tonight and my replacement Fitbit should be arriving! Here’s to next week 🎉🎈

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Weighed again this morning - a little over 6lbs/almost 3kg loss over January. Whoever recommended the Libra app - thank you! It's frustrating to see the very little changes but when I look at the overall progress, it really motivated me and cheered me up. I may be going slow but at least it's going in the direction I want. Considering that I haven't been as careful as I could have been, this really is showing me that I can do it when I commit to it. 😭
6lbs is amazing, well done!!⭐ Shows you can do it whilst still having treats and not being too restrictive though, which means you’re more likely to continue!

I have a weightloss insta page and put something on there about only losing 1lb last week and someone said to me that you wouldn’t moan if at the end of the year you had lost 52lbs / 3.5 stone which put it into perspective for me! Those little losses add up and the difference will definitely still be noticeable!

Well done✨✨

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 3 weigh in and an unexpected 2.5lb loss, which is 8lb in total. Over the moon with this as I was expecting to have got over the initial water loss and fall into a 1lb-ish loss. Annoyed at the snow we’ve had though as saturday is my long walk day and it’s too icy to go out. Might try the indoor walking workout that was posted earlier in this thread instead.

really enjoying reading everyone’s stories on here. Everyone is so supportive, sharing tips and motivation. Keep going everyone! 😊

• Heart

wideeyez

Had my weigh, i've lost 5 pounds in exactly a month - wish it was more but im ok with that as i'm not being as active as i would like due to weather and i'm not a fan of online classes, i used to go to the gym before covid but now can't plus medication i was on was making me gain weight / is hard to loose weight on, i've been off it since corona but it'll be in my body another year so this is a big win for me - i'm aiming to lose 20 pounds!

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Well after 2 weeks of my weight barely shifting my period has finally arrived and the scales have started moving again. 4lbs this week so a total of 9.5lbs in 4 weeks and shifted to the next stone which always feels like an achievement. I’d really like to get a stone off in 6 weeks if possible. Only another 263763lbs to go! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Hi guys I’ve just binged this whole thread and found it so motivating so I’m going to join too if that’s ok 😊 I gained a stone over the last year from being in lockdowns for most of it and drinking way too much.
Im already down 5lbs since last week (mostly water weight id guess) but still have a stone to lose to get back to my goal! My calorie goal is around 1700 and I’ve started running every morning and just bought weights to try preserve some muscle.
Are there any other vegans on here? I feel like I never get enough protein and eat way too many carbs 😕

• Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Guys - not been the best week for me food wise nor exercise wise (buggered a tendon in my ankle 😭😭😭) BUT I’ve managed to get into a smaller pair of jeans 🎉🎉🎉

Resting my foot and hoping to get back out running on Monday 😬

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Had my first day completely falling off the band wagon today 🥴 posted about it on the corona thread and on my weightloss insta page lol so won’t go on and on here but had a massive mental health wobble and cried most of last night and this morning so decided not to track today! Thinking about it I think I’ve gone about 500 kcal over my allowance. I’m not being hard on myself for it, I needed it today. Tomorrow is a new day, I won’t restrict and I’ll just carry on what I was doing. 1 bad day isn’t going to completely undo the 9lbs I’ve lost so far. I’m changing my lifestyle, not on a diet.

• Heart
  • Sad