Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Imagine spending all your money sending your daughter to private school for her “career” to be crying on Instagram while her house is a shite hole. Bet they’re regretting not spending the money on holidays now, eh?
She’s such a self entitled twat!

Reactions: 1

Fathead

VIP Member
Which school did she go to? She's whipped it off LinkedIn
It was one of the well known ones , can’t be 100% but possibly Heriots. A lot of the pages she promotes are her chins but she doesnt always make ther clear, which is low for a “social media consultant” .

Tattyanna

I didn’t understand her stories yesterday when she was banging on about some fugly freebie dress but for some reason she was wearing on her head like a hijab?

I hadn’t looked at her page for ages but just did. Why didn’t she brush her hair for that making work work video advert ?! I’m all for being relaxed but wouldn’t you ? !

pixieroo

Chatty Member
3 chickens taken by fox( apparently) ...not surprisingly given the coop set up
is avian flu still prevalent in her area as it didn't look like she was following guidelines re bio security
Thanks! I wasn't surprised from the stories I've seen of hers either.

Avian Flu measures are still in place for the whole of the UK too I think, though you wouldn't know it from what she's been posting either.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I hadn’t looked at her page for ages but just did. Why didn’t she brush her hair for that making work work video advert ?! I’m all for being relaxed but wouldn’t you ? !
What’s the point of even going to the hairdressers when literally her hair is a riot the next day. Don’t get me wrong I can’t be fucked being fancy but I at least brush my hair a couple of times a week- grotty, you just know she’s hoaching!

Old fart

The state of her hair in that “before” picture. As dry as a nuns chuff as my granny used to say. Also noticed the hairdresser seems to do a little MLM side hustle. Interesting considering Weeslice was talking about Herbalife the other day.

Ah I don’t actually think popping back like that is a bad thing. She’s clearly having a shite time of it, and if her way of coping is to say nothing for ages then post a one liner then I can’t judge her for it. I’d be a mess in her shoes, that’s not what she signed up for when she started the account and she’s got 2 very young kids.
I am in noway a wee slice fan but as someone the same age who lost someone close to cancer a couple of years ago (she was even younger then me) .. I have to agree it sounds horrific no matter what you think of her imagine knowing you have 2 little ones and facing this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Abi da Walker

What happened to wee slice digital? Didn’t she have a business helping people with online content?