Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
So now she doesn’t care about growing her account … riiight. It’s all about living the good life - now that she’s failing miserably at keeping followers.
She doesn’t care because she’s got enough money without Instagram- Instagram was literally a hobby for her so she could laugh at people who follow her. Which is why I can’t understand the fucking weird wellness shit she started and why anyone thought she’d do it for longer than 15 minutes?

Reactions: 1
So she’s literally said it’s too much work , effort and arse kissing involved in doing the job that people supposedly pay her , to tell them , how to do that job ? Genius.
I am dying to know about “the community “.

Cariad

VIP Member
probably too busy with the chickens.....and see she's back to scraping her messy unbrushed hair up again, so much for asking for a fringe

She's currently sitting in her car stuffing her face with chocolate biscuits 🙄....not exactly counting the calories but wi complain when she can't fit into her sustainable , but awful clothes
Honestly everytime I look she’s eating. Did you see when we was eating condensed milk out the tin!?

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
They made a lot of money selling the distillery. They are anything but poor! They just chose to spend their money on shit!

Cariad

VIP Member
If they didn’t have the lab she would defo have a sausage dog wouldn’t she- she’s like a budget INPOlife - the pair of them are so cringe and wannabe!
She's just minging...everything about her and her huge house is so messy and yeugh

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
They used skin and fat from her tummy to do the new boobs. My friend had the same thing but they removed her boobs and then she went back to have her breasts reconstructed from her tummy.

Fathead

VIP Member
The begging for aveda has peed me off again, she was asking for salon recommendations last week even tho she had a voucher ?! For a “social media consultant” surley she can’t think her followers haven’t spotted this ..

Looks like the distillery they moved out of Edinburg for had been sold on. She’s now talking about moving to saint Andrews , house hunting for work she says .. wonder if it’s to work for Eden mill or if they have bought another one themselves ? The Sale may explain why they could afford to go to Thailand for a month , I really do think they are loaded!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-buy-over-perthshire-distillery-20748829.amp

https://www.heraldscotland.com/busi...w-distillery-in-st-andrews-university-campus/

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Her hair looks worse than it did before she got it done? Am I missing something? It’s not changed colour, the fringe is hellish and it’s still a birds nest?

Old fart

She’s talking about reusable period products (hashtag ad) which I’m all for but what the fuck is this comment about? Even if the “People who are overweight” are self identifying as that it’s a really insensitive comment to make. Wee Slice has body issues, she’s always going on about food, tried to set up a WhatsApp group for people to share a weight loss journey and is forever putting herself down so followers can shower her with love. It’s toxic bullshit

Attachments

Instagrime

She has just posted the mobile numbers of 256 of her followers.
🤦🏼‍♀️ (I’ve scribbled them out!)
Just saw this and thought wow wonder how many people will be livid she’s shared their number on her stories. What a stupid thing to do!!