Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just posted the mobile numbers of 256 of her followers.
🤦🏼‍♀️ (I’ve scribbled them out!)
Omg... doesn't she work as a social media consultant? Imagine taking advice from someone who thinks this is an ok thing to do.

Reactions: 2
I had to go and look for myself... held my finger down and the first one I saw was Alice JT's number so god knows who else's number she's disclosed. Also, sorry but AJT needs to get a grip if she thinks she needs to lose weight,

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has just posted the mobile numbers of 256 of her followers.
🤦🏼‍♀️ (I’ve scribbled them out!)
Just saw this and thought wow wonder how many people will be livid she’s shared their number on her stories. What a stupid thing to do!!

Reactions: 1
Why does this woman feel the need to take so many insta breaks?! It's only instagram, why r u taking it so serious?!

All you do is come on show us your gums, ratty hair and how you hate your kids and you think it's like a full time job?! Get a life woman!

If it gets to you so much delete your account for your own wellbeing, you won't be missed.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand how she eats on stories then persists in constantly picking food out of her teeth!
IMO she always looks like she needs a good bath 🙈

Reactions: 4
It’s the ignoring her crying children I just can’t cope with. She has so much help with them too as they both attend nursery

It’s the ignoring her crying children I just can’t cope with. She has so much help with them too as they both attend nursery

She admitted on her stories ages ago that her kids actually go to her parents one night a week as well but I suspect it's more considering she's always away on free hotel stays. C'mon though she is Weeslice after all, did you know she was Scotland's top instamum!? She works incredibly hard for her followers, she's actually on Instagram annual leave right now, she needed that break.

She goes on so much about the small age gap between them but in reality she had the older one in nursery anyway when the younger was born. I have a smaller gap than her and had no way we could have afforded nursery and nobody willing to look after both of them, occasionally my older one would go to my mum for an afternoon and it was bloody hard work. I can look at it now and feel proud of myself for getting us through that period!

Reactions: 3
I'll never forget when she got a parking ticket and "hilariously" tried to get everyone to donate money to pay it off. Pay your own parking ticket you knob!

Reactions: 8
I'll never forget when she got a parking ticket and "hilariously" tried to get everyone to donate money to pay it off. Pay your own parking ticket you knob!
I remember this - she took donations via PayPal and raised enough to pay it off. Clearly she is minted - I don't know any other stay at home mums who get their hair/nails/waxing done as often as she does.

I remember this - she took donations via PayPal and raised enough to pay it off. Clearly she is minted - I don't know any other stay at home mums who get their hair/nails/waxing done as often as she does.
They are all free trips to the salon, or 'gifty mc gift face' as she puts it the tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 4