Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abi da Walker

So now she doesn’t care about growing her account … riiight. It’s all about living the good life - now that she’s failing miserably at keeping followers.

Reactions: 2

Tiredtiredtired

It’s the ignoring her crying children I just can’t cope with. She has so much help with them too as they both attend nursery

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
This was my friend - she called her a c*nt publicly and didn’t actually apologise...
That’s just awful. But she’s all about herself, like shouting out people looking for freebies. They made a fortune when they sold the distillery.

Pintofwhine

I’ll predict another insta break to lick her wounds similar to what she did with the head veil fiasco then come back pleading to have done soul searching and asking for forgiveness for not having done her due diligence on the morales of a vaccine paid ad. She will at she’s “focussing on her community” either that or some text book “haters gonna hate” meme with “you do you babe” and gloss over it like it didn’t happen.
Place your bets.
Money would be better spent on making videos of nhs abs care home workers than wannabe whatever the hell these lot think they are .
No she won’t have another insta break, Thailand isn’t open at the moment so she’d have nowhere to go. She also has chickens arriving soon so lots of “shit content” of her not actually looking after them!

Cariad

VIP Member
She really doesn't know how to handle her kids...she seems to enjoy the attention discussing how awful their behaviour has been....latest one being that 5 yr old daughter has bit 3 yr old son so hard he's bleeding ..ffs your the adult ...do something ano their behaviour or when daughter eventually goes to school in September shes going to be know as that awful brat with appalling behaviour

Highlandcow

VIP Member
It’s the ignoring her crying children I just can’t cope with. She has so much help with them too as they both attend nursery

She admitted on her stories ages ago that her kids actually go to her parents one night a week as well but I suspect it's more considering she's always away on free hotel stays. C'mon though she is Weeslice after all, did you know she was Scotland's top instamum!? She works incredibly hard for her followers, she's actually on Instagram annual leave right now, she needed that break.

Tattyanna

I thought the apology was ok, but everything is relative and if Mrs Meldrum is your comparison for apologies then anyone who acts vaguely grownup and doesn’t whine it wasn’t their fault they made a ‘boob’ is acing it. I’m not a fan of hers, but but least she is owning that she was inappropriate and not blaming anyone else or claiming ‘anxiety’!

Reactions: 1

Goodpup

I don't understand her stories today... if she has a hybrid electric car that means it also has an engine so it doesn't matter if it runs out of battery 🤔

Abi da Walker

Everyone back on the health and fitness bandwagon! This time it’s via “close friends” on stories. Yawn. How many more times can she peddle the same shite and expect people to buy in?

alifra

So people recommended a particular vitamin and her first thought wasn’t to buy some, but to contact them ask for some for free?

right.

• Wow

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Is she basically sponsored by the Scottish government these days? That’s no political, that’s me saying she’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for work…..and they are too!

• Angry

JaffaCake

Imagine taking money from the nhs to advertise the vaccine?! Couldn’t she just use her platform to raise awareness of it anyway without taking money? I am appalled & disgusted.

What a total low life scum bag 😵🤮