Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toozles

Yes totally, and she’s not seemingly done anything on the other accounts either. I wonder if all those customers paying for an early morning check in get money off for this time? My main wonder though is why can’t her husband do anything so she can keep her business going at this time, like you say, most people don’t stop work for six weeks because their kids are off.

Reactions: 1

Cariad

VIP Member
Agree- nothing better out there, he will do! I just cringe at how try hard she is, I’m so wacky and zany and out there. nope you’re middle age fat bird from the back of beyond, there is nothing remotely interesting about you, I mean seriously you’re even late to the chicken party, bloody everyone has a chicken these days. Not to mention you ant even be arsed wit your kids so I give the poor chickens about 5 minutes and then you will be bored of them too. Also- the engagement ring is pretty ugly, I bet she secretly totally regrets it now.
When she finds out you actually have to look after chickens and clean out their roost, treat them for mites etc ...when she can't even clean her house or brush her hair!

So patronising and offhand - same as she is with anyone who contacts her to saying anything other than how great she is.

Until a short while ago she was quite the expert in having two babies close in age, being home with them and having a strict schedule. Now it seems she can’t even work on her “business” that people subscribe to as it’s school holidays…
That’s right bed at 7pm military style for her me time .

bellebear

Good lord, what an absolutely miserable, sour faced looking person she is. Feed your fucking chickens!

Because a lot of people are relocating to that area from down south as a result of home working and the market has gone nuts . There’s been a bit in the press about P&K being one of the most attractive places for activity at the movement and there’s a worry a lot of people are buying second homes there and pricing locals out.
I understand that part, I live in the south coast of England so much the same. My point was if they ever want to buy again, they are wasting cash on big houses that look nice but they don’t own.

Jc456

VIP Member
On her stories this morning, she's talking about some broken piggy banks 🤷‍♀️and in the background ( although not in view) there's Lola having the most histrionic meltdown( screaming and sobbing) ...she's at least 5 now maybe 6? ....I'd be embarrassed and rather concerned if my kids were having such tantrums by that age, and why did she even have to film this while smiling? ..put your phone down and deal with your kids? What a dickView attachment 714882
She's deleted it now!

• Wow

HannahBandana

When she made the headscarf ‘blunder’ last year did she not put up a post to apologise, and share a list of activist and educator accounts she would be following to help her ‘do the work’ of becoming anti racist?

I’m sure she did.

Only now, I can’t see it on her grid 🧐

I stopped following her so don’t know if she explained the deletion at any time...

Minniemousesshoes

I’ve seen see has been planning a subscription community I think based around health and fitness (more chat and motivation than PT) as well as looking for a job. I do think their industry has been crippled but it will recover I hope. I don’t know one paid for subscription community that has lasted , would need to be really unique given all the free groups and information there is
that's what I don't get about these influencers/people with large followings - their sense of importance in my life. While i'm quite happy to follow someone for free and either get something out of it or not (most often click past, and even if I do watch a full story - honestly the content has left my brain before I'm on the next one) - they think followers are all hanging on their every word and they can then convert that into cash. Nope.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
She’s getting ear piercings? My mum wanted her ear pierced when she was going through chemo and was advised against it by her consultant. But she was going to die anyway so she figured oh il just take the risk- went to the piercing place and they refused as they won’t do anyone having chemo as the risk is too high. This was just her ears too- she’d never had them done and was kind of a dying wish. She could have gone to Claire’s but we wanted to go to a reputable piercer- anyway they were too reputable and wouldn’t do it. So I’m not sure how she’s getting her ears pierced esp cartridge which gets infected for first 3 months quite badly and when your immune system is down can be quite dangerous?

Fathead

VIP Member
Has she never heard of google. Wonder what her app is going to be after she was “looking for developers “ .. READ Anyone looking for some un paid work in exchange for not a cheesey hashtag . Yup, I know a man who can ... but it’ll cost you a few grand cough cough... Fekin salad bowls ? Wtf. It’s lunch just eat it and move on. Recommendations for fekin salad bowls. I just can’t

mmmkayyyy

Wow, things must be bad if Weeslice is applying for (and not being selected for interview) for a £9 p/h job

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Her account is shocking, I can’t even be bothered bitching about her on here. Anyway she won’t be gone, she is probably just been away for Easter with kids and didn’t want us to know. She won’t give up the account because it’s her way of getting freebies and having clout with the Edinburgh wankers who she isn’t rich enough to be part of so pretends she not all about that when she is clearly desperate to be all about that!

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Glad I found this! First time poster on here. She does my flipping head in. Her chat is so repetitive and dull, she must be bloody loaded SAHM (mostly ) selling up here city pad and moving to the country , looking for private schools on one income 🤨. She went to a very privileged private school too it is on her linkedin. Very sanctimonious about the whole farm shopping , small business , cruelty free stuff too and the whole “new post mostly about how” yaawn. I started following her when I was on mat leave and actaully thought she was pretty fun content wise a few years ago, and then she jusy took the whole run-down-mum thing too far .
Which school did she go to? She's whipped it off LinkedIn