WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see that one. I did see the video she posted where it looks like a bruise of the side of her face with that outfit as the thumbnail

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see that one. I did see the video she posted where it looks like a bruise of the side of her face with that outfit as the thumbnail
i saw that photo as well, she trying to say Stacey was violent to her? She is a manipulative wee lassie.

Reactions: 3
Primm just reposted this 😂
Must be para thinking big penguins had another wummin on the go 😂
IMG_5315.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Struggling to get over primm hashtagging “foodie” on videos of her scranning a whole pack of wee Willie winkies and a McDonald’s 😂 Scottish TikTok is a right red neck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big pingu talking about losing weight…now Primm is in the gym…Newsflash Primm consuming 5 million calories and eating tit isn’t good for your mental or physical health..the gym is a start but you need a whole lifestyle revamp and get a new group of pals/hobbies that aren’t centred around eating and drinking!

Reactions: 7
It’s the cheek to go to the nurses at hospital and ask to get back into the system, doctor doing her survey said too much fizzy juice but she said she’s not giving up, maybe stop pretending your needing help especially if you won’t accept it

She’s just an attention seeking bastard. Phoning the crisis team because your ex is out having the time of her life away from you ya crackpot.

Reactions: 7
Stacey’s out here living her absolute best life. I really hope that crackpot doesn’t get her fingers back into her. (Literally and figuratively)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s just an attention seeking bastard. Phoning the crisis team because your ex is out having the time of her life away from you ya crackpot.
She’s full of beans you need to be referred to crisis by your mental health team

Oh ffs now she's posted a memories video and kept Stacey in it. She needs to let it go it's embarrassing now.

Reactions: 4
Then a video saying about, ‘dying young’ and having a phone. Cringing bad for her.

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile stacey reposted something about finally being free after a long term toxic relationship 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.