WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post deleted she obviously didn’t get admitted and didn’t get Stacey back
Yeah I was looking for it and it was gone. She's such an attention seeker it's actually embarrassing now. She is an absolute walloper 🙈

Hope Stacey sticks to her guns and doesn't take her back because she's an absolute headcase.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely bogging behaviour from Primm. All this MH stuff is totally made up for her to get her own way, just like Bush. They use it to manipulate people. People genuinely suffering from MH problems don’t act like that.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see primms picture on her Instagram story ? I didn't want to post it here just incase it triggered someone but shes got cuts/scars and stitches on her leg

Reactions: 3
Anyone see primms picture on her Instagram story ? I didn't want to post it here just incase it triggered someone but shes got cuts/scars and stitches on her leg
I think that’s an old self harm. They don’t admit you for self harm just advise on safe ways to do it now

Reactions: 5
Its quite frightening the lengths Primm is going to in order to get a reaction from Stacy. Her mum is needing to get a grip of her & give her a slap.

Reactions: 7
She done that when she was in Benidorm months ago, apparently a drunken accident as she fell over. But she'll show it every now and then to get people talking

I’m starting to believe she’s got a pd with this attention seeking

Reactions: 2
Primm diagnosed herself with BPD the last time her and Stacey had a falling out and she embarrassed herself on Tiktok. She came back the next day doing the whole BPD Warrior bullshit. She'd evidently spent the night googling for an excuse for her behaviour, and BPD fit the bill.

One day, she might have a legitimate mental health episode (not this performative, manipulative BS she's pulling right now) and nobody will believe her because all she has done is cry wolf and weaponize mental health issues to get what she wants. Just like her good pal Rosie Bush.

She turns my stomach. I'm not a Stacey fan either cos she enabled her, but at least now she's seeing the monster she helped to create.

Reactions: 9
It’s the desperate attention and constant visits to the hospital that’s the only thing making me think it’s a possibility.

Reactions: 3
Wow how embarassing for her.
---

If anything that would surely put you off even more 😭
It gets worse she deleted it then put back up saying she deleted it by mistake, I canny cope with the second hand embarrassment 🫣

• Haha
The latest video. Sitting with her maw no doubt pretending it’s a new love interest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We see an arm round staceys sweaty neck so Primms had to get an arm round her ASAP - what age are these fuds?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.