WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never been able to hold a job down for more than 6 months. A poor credit rating is the least of her worries.

Reactions: 6
I think you need to have a certain level of income to for the mid market rent flats
I had a look on Sanctuary Scotlands website, I’m not sure if that’s who their landlord is but they do provide mid-market rent homes. Their Glasgow listings didn’t mention what the criteria are but I seen they have properties listed in Carnoustie and on those it stated that to qualify you have to earn between 20 and 40k per annum. I doubt Lorne earns that with all her job hopping.

Reactions: 4
I had a look on Sanctuary Scotlands website, I’m not sure if that’s who their landlord is but they do provide mid-market rent homes. Their Glasgow listings didn’t mention what the criteria are but I seen they have properties listed in Carnoustie and on those it stated that to qualify you have to earn between 20 and 40k per annum. I doubt Lorne earns that with all her job hopping.
The ones Stacey are in up duke street are £529 a month for a one bedroom and I’m sure it was £729 for the 2 bedroom. You can’t get one if the rent price is over 30% of your monthly salary. I only know cause I enquired about them but it’s says they’ll consider one pet and I have 2 so it was out the question for me
---
The ones Stacey are in up duke street are £529 a month for a one bedroom and I’m sure it was £729 for the 2 bedroom. You can’t get one if the rent price is over 30% of your monthly salary. I only know cause I enquired about them but it’s says they’ll consider one pet and I have 2 so it was out the question for me
Was a wee bit off with the rent prices
IMG_7249.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Aye so £704 a month means £8448 per annum meaning you’d need an annual salary of at least 28k to qualify, otherwise rent would be more than 30% of your salary. Theres no way primm would meet that requirement considering starting a new job every couple of months means she’s always starting off on the bottom rung in terms of pay.
And Stacey mentioned that they had applied in each of their names, not jointly. Theres a maximum salary permitted for mid-market as well as being over that amount means you can easily afford a private let. If they applied jointly my bet is their wages combined would have been over the maximum allowed which is why they applied individually.

I'm sure the mid market salary limits are around 17k to 40k max. I think some will even allow benefits to top up the "salary"

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the mid market salary limits are around 17k to 40k max. I think some will even allow benefits to top up the "salary"
Im sure TP manager is up to 25k or more her bestie Jamie is high up so she will likely be reaping the rewards and being paid the max, usual with TP its who you know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Im sure TP manager is up to 25k or more her bestie Jamie is high up so she will likely be reaping the rewards and being paid the max, usual with TP its who you know 🤣🤣
Wonder roughly what that is a month🤔 seems primms in the gutter now as Stacey's gone needs to find a new sugar mammy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Mortified 🤣🤣🤣She reminds me of Bush in that picture with those hair in pleats.
Trying to act all sexy to get their ex’s back. We all know Bush has no shame/self respect but i thought Big Primm had more about her 🫣

Stacey must be mortified, she got a lucky escape fae that mental case

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.