WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Pingu has handled it with dignity, Big Primm just cannae help herself. Never mind, she'll be ordering a Chinese for four to numb the pain.

Reactions: 9
Is Stacey just going to live the rest of her life like this? She works hard and has a decent enough job, she doesn’t deserve to be putting up with that crackpot. Primm has disgusted me with her gaslighting ways.

Reactions: 8
She hit the delulu stage a lot of years ago tbf.
Shes a mad jealous bunny boiler. It’s gonna be hard for Stacey to escape her clutches.

Reactions: 7
Well Stacey doesn’t seem bothered at least. And the not very much she can do about it seems like she knows she’s gonna try and force her back

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Stacey doesn’t seem bothered at least. And the not very much she can do about it seems like she knows she’s gonna try and force her back
Seen her in the comments of that video 😂
IMG_5097.jpeg

• Haha
i don’t think she will. As much as she is a bit of a gabshite, she really doesn’t get involved in the dramatics of tiktok. She is better blocking big bertha on everything & staying well clear of her.
She does when she gets on the bucky ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back to
Is Stacey just going to live the rest of her life like this? She works hard and has a decent enough job, she doesn’t deserve to be putting up with that crackpot. Primm has disgusted me with her gaslighting ways.
Absolutely disgusting way to act imo.

Reactions: 2
Primms still uploading drafts from pingus flat. She feels suffocating and it wasn't even my burd🙈 Pingu must be feeling it 800x worse

I seen an account on my FYP. It’s called Primmfakebreakup. It’s very true what they’re saying. Lauren’s views were terrible prior to this….now both getting big numbers again. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 1
I seen an account on my FYP. It’s called Primmfakebreakup. It’s very true what they’re saying. Lauren’s views were terrible prior to this….now both getting big numbers again. Makes you wonder.
i thought that when i seen Staceys video then Primm came on roaring & greeting that made me think aye its real. Either way, they will probably end up back together.

Reactions: 3
i thought that when i seen Staceys video then Primm came on roaring & greeting that made me think aye its real. Either way, they will probably end up back together.
And the views will go back down. Primms making a right twit of herself. The views are people loving that.

Reactions: 5
Stacey seems like she’s an awryt person. Laidback. Own wee gaff, job.

lauren - screwball of a lassie, dangerous. The big yin has dodged a bullet getting rid of her.

Reactions: 7
Stacey seems like she’s an awryt person. Laidback. Own wee gaff, job.

lauren - screwball of a lassie, dangerous. The big yin has dodged a bullet getting rid of her.
Is Staceys flat the same as Prims she was doing housework and I thought she was back with Primm, kitchen looks the same

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.