WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both said its a mutual decision but I very much believe it was all Stacy's
100% Stacey has told her to bolt. These two are actually what brought me to tattle in the first place cos I know Pingu in real life and she’s always been a bit of a twit but being with that Lauren has just made her worse, it must be so draining to be with someone who is as emotionally manipulating as that. Hopefully they stay apart but I wouldn’t put money on it. They’ll be shacked up again ordering chineses by Monday.

Reactions: 12
Probably orchestrated a fake break up cos their tik tok engagement was so low…Lauren was getting less than 100 likes on some of her videos…bit weird for someone with 95k followers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I think Stacey is likeable and prim is a total pain in the arse attention seeker that blames everything on mental health and her supposed BPD. Hope Stacey has told her to bolt

Reactions: 10
If she does have BPD then this will be horrific for her because of the nature of their attachments to people but if she didn’t want people to know she wouldn’t have posted videos staring into the camera miming lyrics. If I were Stacey then this display of manipulating her publicly saying she’s left me cause I’ve got bad mental health I would never be back

Reactions: 9
If she does have BPD then this will be horrific for her because of the nature of their attachments to people but if she didn’t want people to know she wouldn’t have posted videos staring into the camera miming lyrics. If I were Stacey then this display of manipulating her publicly saying she’s left me cause I’ve got bad mental health I would never be back
Her BPD was diagnosed by Google

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly. She’s just like the rest of the bampots. Mental Health when it suits her. The quickest diagnosis known to man.

Reactions: 4
Her BPD was diagnosed by Google
Really? I did wonder because it’s a difficult diagnosis to get. I also thought that she would be using the correct term of EUPD if she was being an advocate.

They were just posting all their videos about their memories aswell

Reactions: 3
That’s pretty much what I got from Primms video too. It’s manipulative as duck.

I still reckon big Stacey cheated
it’s a mutual decision then goes on *poor me it’s all my fault I couldn’t be good enough for her* absolute riot never in the history of having something horrible happen to me have I thought no what I’ll pick up my phone and make a video of me greeting for strangers to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pure emotional blackmail to try and make Stacey feel sorry for her. Don’t get me wrong, Stacey is a roaster at times but she doesn’t deserve folk thinking she’s papped her lass to duck because she has mental health issues. I see Lauren’s now put up a video saying she misses her old flat and wishes she never gave it up, aye that’s because she needs Stacey to have that roof over her head. Lauren can’t keep a job never mind a house. That’ll be her having to go back to live at her maws.
---
That montage videos a bleeping riddy 😭😂
Kissing pingus smelly neck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Pure emotional blackmail to try and make Stacey feel sorry for her. Don’t get me wrong, Stacey is a roaster at times but she doesn’t deserve folk thinking she’s papped her lass to duck because she has mental health issues. I see Lauren’s now put up a video saying she misses her old flat and wishes she never gave it up, aye that’s because she needs Stacey to have that roof over her head. Lauren can’t keep a job never mind a house. That’ll be her having to go back to live at her maws.
---

Kissing pingus smelly neck 🤢
Aye that’s her homeless now. Lesson learned don’t live anywhere that’s not in your name

Canny believe I’m agreeing with something big Chello’s writing .
IMG_5080.jpeg

IMG_5081.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s making a complete arse of herself & giving Stacey a showing up . I hope Stacey gets her to duck for good this time after this performance

Reactions: 7
Sure she would get a flat up the Balgrayhill easy if she wanted it back, its not exactly got a queue like an execution of people wanting in them 😏

• Haha
Wow the videos trying to guilt trip Stacey are horrific what a master manipulator. This has happened a few times now so they'll probably no doubt get back together.

They said it's mutual but I feel by watching both of their videos it was Stacey's decision.

I hope Primm leaves her alone. 🙈🙈
---
This made me giggle it's so true

1000033339.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.