WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could easily drag her out they springburn flats and slap her silly after that recent video about the Chitin Curry. Talk properly you absolute imbecile. Riddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh aye but don’t dare say it’s just a pyramid scheme or your a hater!!
Like that big lanky streak of pish Gary selling that supanova, and then that carmen boasting she lost 6 pound in a week? Anyone her size would lose more than that on a normal bleeping diet man. But sorry, I forgot these products you buy off TikTok cure autoimmune disease, fatigue everything. Absolute bullshit.
And I also say this as someone who has went from a 12 to a 20 and back and forward my whole adult life. Losing weight is easy if you can be arsed. Unfortunately I love wine and takeaways 🤣
I saw Stephanie Wightman doing a video about that earlier. A 10 day trial is £45! Cost of living crisis and these people are paying fortunes for diluting juice copies.

She’ll be another one selling it for the Cathcart bleep Gary. Honestly they should all be ashamed of themselves selling that pish, even that pain in the arse fae Cadder Joanne McNamee was involved in it. Told everyone she was drinking 2 litresof water a day, getting her steps in, watching her calories…..but aw naw it was the supanova, not the diet she was on. Honestly these clowns don’t have a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 5
Could easily drag her out they springburn flats and slap her silly after that recent video about the Chitin Curry. Talk properly you absolute imbecile. Riddy.
I'm just glad she doesn't say the Gucci anymore. Makes me want to kick her into the Clyde

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I refuse to believe she actually fancies Big Stacey, don’t know why she stays with her the girl is a disgusting lump.

• Haha
It’s just convenient for both of them. Like two best pals living with each other.

Reactions: 3
It’s just convenient for both of them. Like two best pals living with each other.
I think Stacey loves Primm and knows she wouldn’t get any better but I think Primm uses her for someone to have, it will end in tears soon my prediction is after their holiday 😅

Hmmm I think Primm needs Stacey more. Remember her wee meltdown which resulted in the fastest BPD diagnosis in history.

Stacey seems like a good laugh and a nice person I definitely think primm would be more lost without Stacey than Stacey would be without primm

Stacey seems like a good laugh and a nice person I definitely think primm would be more lost without Stacey than Stacey would be without primm
Primm seems like one of they wee orange cows at school who used to slag you for your trainers or for being a vl🤣 wee gang of wotsits and Paul boutique bags

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know but I do know she’s still not done a Shite 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t believe a hospital would leave someone like that though? Someone make a thread
Something weird about that whole story. Unless they think she's after drugs or pain relief I cannot see the reasoning in it at all.

Me either, like if that was a member of my family I would be like, that’s not happening, your not leaving her like that. It’s all very, very bizarre. She literally looks like she could burst.
I wonder if they think its abuse of prescription drugs or otherwise that’s maybe caused it. God knows but it’s not right.

I saw today all the TT she made back in hospital with an NG hanging out her face! It is a shame no one should be left like that but I do think there’s more to it tbh!

Just strap her to a chair and feed her vindaloos all night she will soon be shitting like a racehorse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye I want a Cherine thread too she’s a roaster
I wanted to start a thread on her but it won’t let me. She needs one. She does my NUT in
Don’t know but I do know she’s still not done a Shite 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t believe a hospital would leave someone like that though? Someone make a thread
Here we gaaaowww

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.