Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xAFx

I’d love a nutritionist to look through their meals and work out how many calories they are consuming out of curiosity, I’ve never seen two folk eat so much shite & takeaways in my puff
I always wonder the same, I’m by far a slim Jim but portion control with those 2 is clearly not a concept 🤮🤮

Reactions: 2

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Mind when big trisha (who doesn't do drama but was always in about the drama) conveniently got a move to a ground floor? Some might say it's because she couldn't fit up the stairs anymore 👀
Sitting on her arse all day eating shite & on tiktok not in about the drama when she could be improving her health which when then enable her to get up stairs. Primm & Penguin won’t get a move for being obese because they have a lift. No doubt saving up to move into a private let & pay silly money in rent.

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’d love a nutritionist to look through their meals and work out how many calories they are consuming out of curiosity, I’ve never seen two folk eat so much shite & takeaways in my puff
I’ll get my OH (personal trainer) to rough guess! Just need to unblock the pair of them first 😂

• Haha

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
The black man? He used to dye his hair funky colours?

Looked him up his names Elie, they still follow each other
The very one. I think I saw a happy bday story recently but that’s it. They used to always be out on the bikes together, before Stacey came along.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
You can tell from the fixtures and fittings it's a housing association one. My money is on mid market rent, it has that look about it. They'll never admit to it though and make out like they've bought.

Wonder if she's on the tenancy herself as a battered wife...z

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Primm used to be friends with a girl called Chloe who does have quite severe BPD & was/is in hospital. Don't knkw if they still talk, but now Primm has BPD 😒

Chloe’s from my neck of the woods, I really feel for her

• Heart

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
I'm sure the mid market salary limits are around 17k to 40k max. I think some will even allow benefits to top up the "salary"
Im sure TP manager is up to 25k or more her bestie Jamie is high up so she will likely be reaping the rewards and being paid the max, usual with TP its who you know 🤣🤣

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That’s what I was thinking. The last time she was apparently telling her boss she was TikTok famous 🤣🤣🤣 since you turned into a high rise honker with your Penguin bird nobody is interested in you anymore Lauren!! All your wee collabs etc. all gone.
tiktok famous 😭 mortified for her 🫣

• Haha