Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
In her Tesco haul about 5 different people asked her if she was pregnant. She’s deleted comments now, but she did look pregnant like 8pm that’s pregnant. It’ll be the booze! Bloating her up!
Or all the takeaways and general crap she eats

Reactions: 2

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Rosie Bush saying Big Penguin cheated on primm in Manchester. Also big Penguin requested a refund for a charity donation she made to release Blancos dads ashes. Oh dear.
Yeah apparently Stacey was in the comments blaming a direct debit and said to Blanco that she'd re-send her the £10 if meant that much to her 😂

• Haha

pringlesxx

Maybe I’m being daft but when I first followed her she always spoke about God first and going to church. She seems to have totally patched that now? I used to love her but she rattles me now 🥴

I see Sandra Burke and Tracey Tunstall spent an entire week in Benidorm and did nothing but eat Chinese, curries and kebabs. Their blood type will be yogurt sauce at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Practically inviting the scumbags in
There is people in my estate who leave their doors unlocked with lovely big cars in the drive just asking to be stolen 😏 will never understand why in this day & age people don’t do the basic things to protect their property.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Can everyone please go watch Stacey’s noodle video and tell me if they noodles are moving in the top right corner cos I’m about to vomit! 🤮

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Prims posted a video about tattle. Anyway...

Can someone tell me why there is an inbox (icon) next to her notification bell (which has a notification so she's logged in) instead of an account image???

Not sure if anyone can confirm but I think it means her account is a regular user (so has posted 200+ times?)
So Wee Prim is a tattler 😱😱