Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MJW

Chatty Member
What happened to the sunbed they had in the house?
Get content from a week's trial then nothing.

Reactions: 1
Not to be that guy but I doubt primm knows who Def leppard or Metallica are yet she's always wearing the tops. The girl angers me so much wish she would just dissapear off the app.

Also I've noticed she posts videos on Stacey's account now as she's not getting as much views on hers now I've noticed.

Can't stand the wee lassie
They will be Big Stacey’s they are massive on her

Geee

Chatty Member
I wish I was paying £550 rent for a 2 bed 😂 that would be an actual dream
I’m paying £318 for a 2 bed

the sighthill ones came with carpets and white goods included. You had to bid for thema girl in my work was looking at bidding for a townhouse a few months ago

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Stacey seems like she’s an awryt person. Laidback. Own wee gaff, job.

lauren - screwball of a lassie, dangerous. The big yin has dodged a bullet getting rid of her.
Is Staceys flat the same as Prims she was doing housework and I thought she was back with Primm, kitchen looks the same

Crl8

I had a look on Sanctuary Scotlands website, I’m not sure if that’s who their landlord is but they do provide mid-market rent homes. Their Glasgow listings didn’t mention what the criteria are but I seen they have properties listed in Carnoustie and on those it stated that to qualify you have to earn between 20 and 40k per annum. I doubt Lorne earns that with all her job hopping.
The ones Stacey are in up duke street are £529 a month for a one bedroom and I’m sure it was £729 for the 2 bedroom. You can’t get one if the rent price is over 30% of your monthly salary. I only know cause I enquired about them but it’s says they’ll consider one pet and I have 2 so it was out the question for me
---
The ones Stacey are in up duke street are £529 a month for a one bedroom and I’m sure it was £729 for the 2 bedroom. You can’t get one if the rent price is over 30% of your monthly salary. I only know cause I enquired about them but it’s says they’ll consider one pet and I have 2 so it was out the question for me
Was a wee bit off with the rent prices
IMG_7249.jpeg

xAFx

Oyf I’m howling at that shite. It’s like clothes a 7 year auld wean would draw cos they want to become a “fashion designer when they’re older”
stunning wee fascinators, a kid you not i went in last year when I was going to the races they where about £40 🤣🤣🤣 got basically the same out quiz for £10 🤣

xoNosy

The other day she had 4 12 hour shifts in a row so I think that's more than part time.
Aye she seems to work long days. To be fair to her she doesn’t seem work shy, she had a job lined up during covid that for whatever reason didn’t work out and I think she’s had a couple of jobs since!