Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why even bother? Just fling Stacey a couple of kippers and she will be on cloud nine. Trust me, I seen it at Edinburgh Zoo.

Saying that, that’s maybe why they got a two bedroom now. Maybe Stacey is sick fed up of Lorne flinging her kipper at her. It certainly looked that way from that photo of her with another lassy.
Aww Dee Dee I'm creased 🤣🤣🤣throw her a couple of kippers and your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣I need to watch the tik tok of her dressed as the Easter Bunny 🐰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
The way she has changed what team she supports because of her girlfriend boils my blood myself and my husband both support different team and there is no way in hell I would have changed teams ..Primm used to be a very pretty girl now she’s a bloated mess who looks like she has a drink problem shes let her self go big time ..so much for her and penguin eating better and exercising ..her latest food shop is just shit processed food so they are just going to keep gaining weight !
I actually followed Stacy because of her weight loss/ healthy eating journey but unfollowed because she stopped doing it. I do agree what they eat isn’t healthy at all and just to add primms video exposing her medication doesn’t mean her medication is solely used to treat BPD it proved nothing. I don’t mind Stacy I think she’s a good girlfriend and friend she has her work cut out with primm and that’s clear to see

In her Tesco haul about 5 different people asked her if she was pregnant. She’s deleted comments now, but she did look pregnant like 8pm that’s pregnant. It’ll be the booze! Bloating her up!
I don’t actually see them drinking that much I think they work during the week and it’s at weekends

So I hear you're on the crack now Primm? 😂 😂
I think it’s very clear to see that girl doesn’t smoke crack, what a dangerous rumour to make up about someone who has a job, playing into Rosies hand that it’s just lies that gets spouted on here

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I used to really like her but she’s boring as fuck now. Is she still with Stacey? To be fair Stacey does seem like a decent girl

Geee

Chatty Member
I didn’t see that one. I did see the video she posted where it looks like a bruise of the side of her face with that outfit as the thumbnail