Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Absolutely tragic. I didn’t even think that was allowed anymore. She must be getting it free

Reactions: 2

RainyVee

Primm used to be friends with a girl called Chloe who does have quite severe BPD & was/is in hospital. Don't knkw if they still talk, but now Primm has BPD 😒

pringlesxx

Iv saw her say she still reads a couple of pages of her bible ever night & her relationship with god is personal to her she's not part of a church right now. Fully agree that anyones relationship with region is a personal journey and relationship to them. Just because someone's not going to crunch anymore or shoving it in our faces doesn't mean she's lost it.
Yeah I get that. I just wasn’t sure if she had fucked it off completely. That’s why I started watching her cos it was quite refreshing to see a young girl going to church etc if you get me. But I hadn’t seen her talk about reading her bible

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Thaaaaanks.

Alot of it is dated very recently (April) and it still doesn't prove a diagnosis if that's what she was going for. I haven't followed anything about her mental health to be honest to even know what she's said previously.
I don't remember when she had her breakdown on live before Christmas anyways, she was crying saying she would harm herself said she's a bad person and abuses Stacy. Stacy got the police out loads and left primm for a bit. Next thing she's back with a bandage saying BPD life. Using it as a hashtag

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did these bams not receive their cost of living payment during the week? Where has that went?

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Not 100% sure if they're being handed over yet, but the layout looks similar to the MMR ones at the "meat market" off Duke St...

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
They’re such a red neck, they’re the definition of fat Brits abroad who only eat full English and junk food like back home..my idea of hell 🤢🤢🤢

Last night of holiday and it's a Chinese delivery, sake man why even go abroad? Pair of fkn heffalumps.