Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Shes in the Mid Market Rents at the Meat Market on Duke St by Home Group.

Take a tour of her gaff here 😂

---
Ps.

I'm so grateful for tiktok . If it wasn't for tiktok a wouldn't have aw ma things or be sittin in this hoose..

Fuck up. Tiktoks got fuck all to do with you being in a mid market rent.
How much are they a month ?

Reactions: 2

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did you see the pish wish list she put up for Christmas. Imagine putting that up on TikTok. Big penguin must no take the hint otherwise. Also howling at big penguin when she’s MWI making out she’s mental and will batter folk. She’s fae Torrance FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣
aye i saw the wishlist 😭 mortified!

Spanor511

VIP Member
You can tell from the fixtures and fittings it's a housing association one. My money is on mid market rent, it has that look about it. They'll never admit to it though and make out like they've bought.

Wonder if she's on the tenancy herself as a battered wife...z
Fleeing violence from big Pingu the high rise honker.

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I'm sure the mid market salary limits are around 17k to 40k max. I think some will even allow benefits to top up the "salary"

xoNosy

Aye Primm..Tik tok famous for putting on about 50 stone and you and your bird being big fat puddings and everyone laughing at your disgusting diet and how bad both of you and your toilet must smell 😂😂😂
Your toilet must smell - pure savage 🤣🤣🤣 I’d be absolutely gutted if someone said that about me 😂

• Haha
The fucking state of those two honestly a nutritionist would scream. Two days ago she showed a massive shopping she had just got that would feed a family of four, won’t last those two weebles a week. Then yesterday a Costco haul. Then lastnight… you guessed it… a big Chinese takeaway. And she had a McDonald’s for lunch that day as well.

Try salad, hen.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
They don’t seem to have had a great time do they? Imagine dragging your bed out to the balcony. Scum. Invest in air con next time ffs. They two big lumps sweating thinking they wouldn’t need it 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon she thought she'd get recognised more and it didnae happen. Content consisted of manky grub, bevvy and fuck all else. Like always.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Obviously cooker is integrated in but she said in the video it came with the washing machine & the fridge, do councils/HAs give them out to people who work full time?