WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not 100% sure if they're being handed over yet, but the layout looks similar to the MMR ones at the "meat market" off Duke St...

Reactions: 2
I think it’s the new flats at sighthill she’s moved into
wonder how she’s managed that, the ones up for sale are nearly 200k for a 1 bed!!
---
Not 100% sure if they're being handed over yet, but the layout looks similar to the MMR ones at the "meat market" off Duke St...
yess you’re so right, also there’s MMR in Keppochill Road too but they’ve been up nearly a year

Reactions: 3
Would make sense as Primms from there. Someone will spot them in the wild and confirm I’m sure 🐳 🐳

she better get the photo off her facebook of them at the new front door cuddling then if thats true 😏
Big penguins gave it away replying to every comment with ‘we’ or in response to the wee fridge her maw got ‘us’ it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes in the Mid Market Rents at the Meat Market on Duke St by Home Group.

Take a tour of her gaff here 😂

---
Ps.

I'm so grateful for tiktok . If it wasn't for tiktok a wouldn't have aw ma things or be sittin in this hoose..

duck up. Tiktoks got duck all to do with you being in a mid market rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

---
Ps.

I'm so grateful for tiktok . If it wasn't for tiktok a wouldn't have aw ma things or be sittin in this hoose..

550 a month.

550 a month.
Aye. No exactly bank bursting for someone of pingus stature though.
---
Take that back actually, I think they've bagged a 2 bed somehow. That looked like a bedroom being used for pingus home office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
---
Take that back actually, I think they've bagged a 2 bed somehow. That looked like a bedroom being used for pingus home office.
700 should be perfectly manageable for two people working full time. They have enough money for constant shite. Maybe Primm might need to think twice before quitting jobs now though.

---
you can apply for 1 more bedroom than you would need with mid market rented houses.
---
550 a month.
Thats near enough the same as my mortgage & i own a 4 bedroom house. That is until my fixed rate is up next year then duck knows what it will be 🥴😂

Reactions: 5
Thats near enough the same as my mortgage & i own a 4 bedroom house. That is until my fixed rate is up next year then duck knows what it will be 🥴😂
I was just about to say that would kill me paying that much in rent. At least with a mortgage you know it’s all yours 20 odd years down the line.

I was just about to say that would kill me paying that much in rent. At least with a mortgage you know it’s all yours 20 odd years down the line.

550 is a good deal these days to be honest. You'll not get anything decent for that price anymore private. You're easy 700 quid for a shitey old tenement now.

550 is a good deal these days to be honest. You'll not get anything decent for that price anymore private. You're easy 700 quid for a shitey old tenement now.
aye rent prices are sickening these days. Mortgages are going the same way with this carry on with interest rates!

I wish I was paying £550 rent for a 2 bed 😂 that would be an actual dream
I’m paying £318 for a 2 bed

the sighthill ones came with carpets and white goods included. You had to bid for thema girl in my work was looking at bidding for a townhouse a few months ago

Reactions: 1
I’m paying £318 for a 2 bed

the sighthill ones came with carpets and white goods included. You had to bid for thema girl in my work was looking at bidding for a townhouse a few months ago
318 is an absolute steal. You wouldn't even get anything or even a studio for near that if you had to go private.

Am guessing those will be social then if being bid for eh?

The MMR ones they don't seem to bother with the whole points shite the council has or had. They just go off your application not your "needs"

318 is an absolute steal. You wouldn't even get anything or even a studio for near that if you had to go private.

Am guessing those will be social then if being bid for eh?

The MMR ones they don't seem to bother with the whole points shite the council has or had. They just go off your application not your "needs"
I’m in the cheapest housing association in Scotland but it does me just a wee tenement. I think so? It was on the my housing but I’m sure there were rumours that you had to be working and show a level of income to apply but not entirely sure

---
Ps.

How much are they a month ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.