WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this place easier for the cranes to remove the pair of fat bastards when the diabeetus finally catches up to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously cooker is integrated in but she said in the video it came with the washing machine & the fridge, do councils/HAs give them out to people who work full time?
Yeah some mid markets through the HA come with white goods, carpets & blinds

Reactions: 4
Yeah some mid markets through the HA come with white goods, carpets & blinds
Landed on their obese feet then 😌 the takeaways where-ever they have moved to will be seeing the £££ 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Obviously money to burn. one of her videos she was showing off furniture from b&m and she's like same as what we had but new. It couldn't have been even that old in her other flat anyway why wouldn't you just take your stuff with you if your going to buy the same stuff again - that could have been an extra couple of takeaways 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the flat they were previously in was temporary accommodation or it’s one of the ones that’s getting knocked down and that’s where they were moved

I think the flat they were previously in was temporary accommodation or it’s one of the ones that’s getting knocked down and that’s where they were moved
I think it was temporary. Primm got it so so quickly. Mind Lez was mouthing off about their ‘sofa’ saying it’s what you get off the council.

• Haha
Lez got that couch outed faster than you can say "8pm live outing"
#sofagate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously cooker is integrated in but she said in the video it came with the washing machine & the fridge, do councils/HAs give them out to people who work full time?
That could have went to a family in real need. She will only use the oven as storage space anyway.

• Haha
Looks like housing association
Looks like MMR to me. They always have the integrated ovens. The HA ones have the free standing from what I've saw.

For MMR she would need to prove income etc between a certain amount too. I'm sure they've got a section on the form, maybe varies between providers, for putting in your reason / needs for one. I'm betting she's a battered wife etc

She canny hold down a job so she will be kidding on it’s just for her and she’s half daft (that part is true).

• Haha
Surely Primm isn’t committing benefit fraud? Not with Stacey and her big, important, big money joab?

• Haha
Every bleeping one of the is committing benefit fraud. They're all committing oxygen fraud by consuming it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was it that highlighted Primms new accent in her recent videos. I am howling. Someone commented on it and she said, it’s just because I’m concentrating. So proves she’s been putting on the mad hairy voice all along which we all said. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who was it that highlighted Primms new accent in her recent videos. I am howling. Someone commented on it and she said, it’s just because I’m concentrating. So proves she’s been putting on the mad hairy voice all along which we all said. Tragic.
it was me, it's plain weird. Who knew moving oot a multi could change an accent from neddy to Hutchie Grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.