WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was dying for the big munter. Telling a story about how she scrunched up and threw away her colleagues newspaper whilst she was reading itā€¦. sheā€™s an ego maniac. Absolutely revolting.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t usually comment on her thread but just seen a recent TikTok where sheā€™s ā€˜been working on herselfā€™ but clearly not working on getting a kitchen light fitting šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ thatā€™s always infuriated me. Get a tin shade on that or get the fitting changed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t usually comment on her thread but just seen a recent TikTok where sheā€™s ā€˜been working on herselfā€™ but clearly not working on getting a kitchen light fitting šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ thatā€™s always infuriated me. Get a tin shade on that or get the fitting changed
Are they not saving up to move? Christ, the Chinese takeaways in Springburn will go ootae business

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mind when big trisha (who doesn't do drama but was always in about the drama) conveniently got a move to a ground floor? Some might say it's because she couldn't fit up the stairs anymore šŸ‘€

• Haha
Are they not saving up to move? Christ, the Chinese takeaways in Springburn will go ootae business
It would kill me inside a little more every day looking at a baldy light fitting.
They can get a shitey tin shade out of b&m for Ā£10 or less šŸ¤£ I got one of those for my kitchen when I moved in until I got round to changing it
Remember she stomped down to McDonaldā€™s expecting it to be open on Christmas Day or something

• Haha
Mind when big trisha (who doesn't do drama but was always in about the drama) conveniently got a move to a ground floor? Some might say it's because she couldn't fit up the stairs anymore šŸ‘€
Sitting on her arse all day eating shite & on tiktok not in about the drama when she could be improving her health which when then enable her to get up stairs. Primm & Penguin wonā€™t get a move for being obese because they have a lift. No doubt saving up to move into a private let & pay silly money in rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god sheā€™s promoting a clothes stall filled with shite your granny wouldnā€™t even wear down the forge market šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Oyf Iā€™m howling at that shite. Itā€™s like clothes a 7 year auld wean would draw cos they want to become a ā€œfashion designer when theyā€™re olderā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oyf Iā€™m howling at that shite. Itā€™s like clothes a 7 year auld wean would draw cos they want to become a ā€œfashion designer when theyā€™re olderā€
stunning wee fascinators, a kid you not i went in last year when I was going to the races they where about Ā£40 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ got basically the same out quiz for Ā£10 šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.