WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My million pound bet is back pain.
For being that fuckin huge and lazy.
To get the enhanced high rate pip.
mental helf in tatters.
Aye the old ‘I’ve got mental health’ quickest bpd diagnosis in history for Lauren.

Reactions: 4
Aye Primm..Tik tok famous for putting on about 50 stone and you and your bird being big fat puddings and everyone laughing at your disgusting diet and how bad both of you and your toilet must smell 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye Primm..Tik tok famous for putting on about 50 stone and you and your bird being big fat puddings and everyone laughing at your disgusting diet and how bad both of you and your toilet must smell 😂😂😂
Your toilet must smell - pure savage 🤣🤣🤣 I’d be absolutely gutted if someone said that about me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was quite happily NAW imagining the smell of Prim and Stacey's toilet

• Haha
Can’t believe big Pingu has one bird never mind more. Wonder whatever happened when the domestic violence police got in contact with her?

Reactions: 7
Umpteen posts lately sitting with less than 10 comments.

You mean to tell me nobody is interested in a new keystore opening or how many packs of findus crispy pancakes they can get out of springburn farmfoods? Colour me shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hardly any likes, doesn’t seem to get invited anywhere either. Nae wonder. Two fat neds that batter each other full of gear every weekend, not the ideal marketing strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have to laugh at the self care videos. Self care also includes looking after your health & she defo doesn’t do that with all the shite she eats. Its mot just weight that effects, cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure etc its not one bit healthy a lassie her age eats so much junk.

Reactions: 5
There’s Lorne trying to flog those chopper things that betterware and kleeneze have been selling since nineteen canteen. Fucks the point in them having one? You can’t put a Chinese through it. Their cooker is a bleeping ornament.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.