WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunch a fat scheme rodents bouncing round the shitey takeaways of benidorm.

The prime content yer after.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That shirt and the half bottle of Bucky, she really thinks she’s a ticket 🤣🤣🤣 mad Penguin fae Torrance 🤣🤣🤣Don’t batter us Pingu.
---
Bunch a fat scheme rodents bouncing round the shitey takeaways of benidorm.

The prime content yer after.
And you just know Big Pingu starts giving it the Billy Boys after two pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
me and my man are both off this week and a few weeks ago we were toying with the idea of booking Benidorm. Thank duck we didn’t with they pair of mad hairies bouncing aboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor wee Maria in that hotel room every day having to deal with the pebble dashed bog from these cretins.

• Haha
I see Sandra Burke and Tracey Tunstall spent an entire week in Benidorm and did nothing but eat Chinese, curries and kebabs. Their blood type will be yogurt sauce at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aww god can you imagine the stench of these two with all these disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 they make me feel nauseas..they’re so glutinous and unhealthy..dunno how people can function eating like that and getting so obese.. they should be in their prime at that age..its awful!

Day 3 and an Indian for dinner.

Reactions: 1
It was eating into her precious time that she would rather spend shopping in Farmfoods and phoning Chineses. Plus pingu doesn’t want her to leave the house.

• Haha
That’s what I was thinking. The last time she was apparently telling her boss she was TikTok famous 🤣🤣🤣 since you turned into a high rise honker with your Penguin bird nobody is interested in you anymore Lauren!! All your wee collabs etc. all gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s what I was thinking. The last time she was apparently telling her boss she was TikTok famous 🤣🤣🤣 since you turned into a high rise honker with your Penguin bird nobody is interested in you anymore Lauren!! All your wee collabs etc. all gone.
tiktok famous 😭 mortified for her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.