WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d honestly fling myself off the balgrayhill high flats if I ever got to a point in my life where I was bouncing about an app thinking that findus crispy pancakes were “banging ten oota ten Gucci”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Primm in that Rangers top 🤢 she used to be pretty now she’s just a fat wee Ned, she keeps her blinds down all the time so no one sees what a dump of an area she stays in.

Reactions: 6
Man, she's a cheek to call herself Wee after seeing that Asda haul video.

Remember this time last year they joined the gym and lasted less than a week? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Remember this time last year they joined the gym and lasted less than a week? :ROFLMAO:
Big Pingu is too busy negotiating the stocks and shares in her ‘good joab’ for the gym. Primms no allowed to buy ready made mash anymore, times are tough even for our very own Deborah Meade’s of Balgrayhill Heights. Primm mashing potatoes by hand will be a better workout for her than any gym the amount of it they will need.

• Haha
Big Pingu is too busy negotiating the stocks and shares in her ‘good joab’ for the gym. Primms no allowed to buy ready made mash anymore, times are tough even for our very own Deborah Meade’s of Balgrayhill Heights. Primm mashing potatoes by hand will be a better workout for her than any gym the amount of it they will need.
How lazy do you have to be to buy frozen chopped onion? Telling ye, the two of them will be going for gastric sleeves in Turkey this year, that's my 2023 prediction - probably get Turkey teef anaw

• Haha
How lazy do you have to be to buy frozen chopped onion? Telling ye, the two of them will be going for gastric sleeves in Turkey this year, that's my 2023 prediction - probably get Turkey teef anaw
Pingu needs a face transplant. Primm needs a personality transplant. Someone with as much cash as our Pingu could easily book them in for a couple of gastric bands.

• Haha

Thought they did pretty well with that to be honest, better than I expected anyway:ROFLMAO: I did think they’d last longer but I’m sure Prim said recently she just accepted she liked her grub and was happy being a fatty so they’ve totally gave up??

I hope she doesn’t get Turkey teeth, there’s so many brilliant local dentists in Glasgow that she could probably blag a freebie from.

Reactions: 1
Thought they did pretty well with that to be honest, better than I expected anyway:ROFLMAO: I did think they’d last longer but I’m sure Prim said recently she just accepted she liked her grub and was happy being a fatty so they’ve totally gave up??

I hope she doesn’t get Turkey teeth, there’s so many brilliant local dentists in Glasgow that she could probably blag a freebie from.
Really? My cousin is a dentist and does invaslign. They’re the last people that would be promoting it 🤣🤣 two mad fat hairies that hang about about with drug dealers 🤣🤣 aye ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s posted a video today on tik tok saying she took last nights video down as she’s better than that. Did anyone catch the video she deleted I missed it?

She’s posted a video today on tik tok saying she took last nights video down as she’s better than that. Did anyone catch the video she deleted I missed it?
She was arguing with Laura Turnbull who tore her a new one. Her and big fat Stacey. Look her up, it’s hilarious.

Apparently Primm got sacked from her job at Mitie for never being off TikTok and left the building in tears. She also told her boss she was TikTok famous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She also locked her account for a wee while after realising what an embarrassment her reply to LT was 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Made an absolute arse of herself. Big Stacey Duncan from Torrance obviously had half a bottle of Bucky and turned into Al Capone, saying Laura only gets wide because she lives far away…..interesting. Making threats online. Whatever would Miss Duncan’s very important job think of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Made an absolute arse of herself. Big Stacey Duncan from Torrance obviously had half a bottle of Bucky and turned into Al Capone, saying Laura only gets wide because she lives far away…..interesting. Making threats online. Whatever would Miss Duncan’s very important job think of that?
Hawd it & Dawd it can dish it out but can never take it back 😂 they are maybe needing to take note of what LT said to them the way they pair of them eat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hawd it & Dawd it can dish it out but can never take it back 😂 they are maybe needing to take note of what LT said to them the way they pair of them eat 🤮
Exactly. Think they should be able to post whatever they want and associate with all the scum of the day and nothing is said. Stacey still has some sort of superiority complex because people think she’s got a good job in a call centre.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.