Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone what a great thread to come across! Really enjoyed read through this boiling hot tea here! 🤣 I know I’m going right back here but does anyone know why Courtney St Josh and Ross McCormack split? I just remember them having this big fancy wedding abroad then soon after they split up. I always thought someone had done the dirty or something but I didn’t know for sure.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone what a great thread to come across! Really enjoyed read through this boiling hot tea here! 🤣 I know I’m going right back here but does anyone know why Courtney St Josh and Ross McCormack split? I just remember them having this big fancy wedding abroad then soon after they split up. I always thought someone had done the dirty or something ething but I didn’t know for sure.
I heard he cheated its funny cos she used to rant about how much maintence Ross had to pay Colleen was unfair just cos he was a footballer😂 see how she feels now 😂

If he wasn't a footballer he would be a virgin

• Haha
Courtney mcadams slipped herself into laura miller's child's dad's (Thomas melvilles) dms, she thought he had become rich, her and Laura fell out then over year later realised he didn't have money and never bought her a thing so they split she was shagging Jamie then Stokesy during lockdown for a pair of balenciagas :))... Courtney kept posting him on her social media but he was embarrassed to post anything with her because of the amount of his friends that's banged her! Stokesy patched her for a hairdresser and courtney started messaging Alan Wilson a married man to bianca coll which was due a baby in 4months, she took her son brody to a house party he was sleeping in a bedroom while she was being banged off Alan shame that poor little boys dad isn't here for him.
I see she's now in Dubai with Alan. Wonder where her kid is. He never seems to be with her now

• Wow
Continuing with the Glasgow WAG theme, is Leah Shevlin now based in Manchester? She’s always at some fancy restaurant there on her insta.

If you go into riverisland kids in braehead u will see her without a filter I think she looks alot older with all the work she's had done, she's lost so much weight her big boobs are so small where clearly just fat 👀 supposibly all the sisters didn't speak to courtney for while when she went with Thomas because one of them worked with Laura, i think she's in anything for money she doesn't care about the consciences, was shame for bianca but she's is trying to look like Courtney now when she's just needs to be herself 😔
Courtney us horrendous , but for the comment of Bianca trying to look like her just shows you don’t know her Bianca has always been tanned and small and either blonde or dark, scummy Alan has a type his ex noemi was dark and tanned to no wonder she fucked off to Dubai, Courtney on the other hand looks like a something you order from wish

I dont know how social services isn’t involved she never has her kid these days and and when she did always takes him ti house party’s and gets rattled while he’s there She is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Courtney us horrendous , but for the comment of Bianca trying to look like her just shows you don’t know her Bianca has always been tanned and small and either blonde or dark, scummy Alan has a type his ex noemi was dark and tanned to no wonder she fucked off to Dubai, Courtney on the other hand looks like a something you order from wish

I dont know how social services isn’t involved she never has her kid these days and and when she did always takes him ti house party’s and gets rattled while he’s there She is disgusting
Soz but Bianca isn’t good looking at all she resembles a hamster/chipmunk such a square face with mad hamster cheeks. Courtney had her we boy at the rangers game with alan on Wednesday night from her snap stories.

Courtney is horrendous , but for the comment of Bianca trying to look like her just shows you don’t know her Bianca has always been tanned and small and either blonde or dark, scummy Alan has a type his ex noemi was dark and tanned also no wonder she fucked off to Dubai, Courtney on the other hand looks like a something you order from wish

I dont know how social services isn’t involved she never has her kid these days and and when she did always takes him to house party’s and gets rattled while he’s there She is disgusting I feel sorry for her child
Soz but Bianca isn’t good looking at all she resembles a hamster/chipmunk such a square face with mad hamster cheeks. Courtney had her we boy at the rangers game with alan on Wednesday night from her snap stories.
hamster cheeks she is a size 6 😂, but that’s nice he must be back from taking Courtney to Dubai to the same hotel he went on his honeymoon with Bianca,
Oh nice he is hanging with her kid Shame same can’t be said about his own

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 sorry but wouldn’t trust my dog left with Courtney never got it’s kid unless it’s to show aff. Courtney’s at her sell by date 👽

hamster cheeks she is a size 6 😂, but that’s nice he must be back from taking Courtney to Dubai to the same hotel he went on his honeymoon with Bianca,
Oh nice he is hanging with her kid Shame same can’t be said about his own
Nothing to do with her size lol it’s just her face that’s fucked. Think she must of been born with fetal alcoholism syndrome the gap between her nose and lips is awful and the size of her forehead too 🥴 she’s just so unfortunate looking. Everyone does think this about Bianca Coll it’s not just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nothing to do with her size lol it’s just her face that’s fucked. Think she must of been born with fetal alcoholism syndrome the gap between her nose and lips is awful and the size of her forehead too 🥴 she’s just so unfortunate looking. Everyone does think this about Bianca Coll it’s not just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
And what would u say about courtney?

Reactions: 1
Everyone thinks that ? I doubt that’s true only people who would have ever said anything about Bianca was back in the day when their bfs fancied her is that you hun ? Cause for some random you have a lot to say on someone’s appearance id love to see your face as you hide behind a screen cause you must be a 10/10 😂

• Haha
Don’t like her either.
Everyone thinks that ? I doubt that’s true only people who would have ever said anything about Bianca was back in the day when their bfs fancied her is that you hun ? Cause for some random you have a lot to say on someone’s appearance id love to see your face as you hide behind a screen cause you must be a 10/10 😂

Why don’t u spill the tea then Bianca? We’re all ears

Reactions: 6