Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what would u say about courtney?
We all love a cat fish but duck me I need what ever filter this gal uses looks like she’s got dentures and there about to fall out 😂, she makes me laugh goes on about her man who’s still married, and golf trips when she was the golf trip pretending to his wife he was golfing while the woman was getting pumped mind you good for her she did Bianca a favour and well everyone knows Courtney was still get banged off all sorts at the same time but they they saw sense and patched her, even Courtney knows only reason she’s got a “man” is cause Bianca isn’t stupid to take someone like him back so guess their a match made in scummy heaven

Why don’t u spill the tea then Bianca? We’re all ears
Haha I ain’t Bianca but I’ve got plenty to say with facts not just someone making assumptions over social media, but then again don’t want people crying cause last I heard they like to play the victim 🚓 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t like her either.
[/QUOTE
We all love a cat fish but duck me I need what ever filter this gal uses looks like she’s got dentures and there about to fall out 😂, she makes me laugh goes on about her man who’s still married, and golf trips when she was the golf trip pretending to his wife he was golfing while the woman was getting pumped mind you good for her she did Bianca a favour and well everyone knows Courtney was still get banged off all sorts at the same time but they they saw sense and patched her, even Courtney knows only reason she’s got a “man” is cause Bianca isn’t stupid to take someone like him back so guess their a match made in scummy heaven

Haha I ain’t Bianca but I’ve got plenty to say with facts not just someone making assumptions over social media, but then again don’t want people crying cause last I heard they like to play the victim 🚓 😭
Everyone thinks that ? I doubt that’s true only people who would have ever said anything about Bianca was back in the day when their bfs fancied her is that you hun ? Cause for some random you have a lot to say on someone’s appearance id love to see your face as you hide behind a screen cause you must be a 10/10 😂
Sorry but have to share an actual pic of Bianca Coll here posing with no filter on. The pic u shared is a screen shot of a tiktok video pretty sure anyone acting daft in TikToks and moving about and not standing posing correctly with a filter on doesn’t look their best 🤣🤣 but here’s wee Bianca Coll resembling the scary we thing out the gremlins 🥴 I know I said hamster/ chipmunk but this is a belter. Has she filed her teeth to sharpen them up 😂😂😂😂😂

Must say as I know them both…. I would pick bianca over Courtney any day 😂😂😂
You must love hamsters then

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sorry but have to share an actual pic of Bianca Coll here posing with no filter on. The pic u shared is a screen shot of a tiktok video pretty sure anyone acting daft in TikToks and moving about and not standing posing correctly with a filter on doesn’t look their best 🤣🤣 but here’s wee Bianca Coll resembling the scary we thing out the gremlins 🥴 I know I said hamster/ chipmunk but this is a belter. Has she filed her teeth to sharpen them up 😂😂😂😂😂

You must love hamsters then
Haha going to like this photo cause if this is worst you can post it’s a bad day wee cute hamster

anyways I am a girls girl stick up for the ones who men cheat not the cows who sleep with peoples husbands, but give my love to Courtney since your clearly close and have fun sitting behind a screen bitching I am off out ☺

Haha going to like this photo cause if this is worst you can post it’s a bad day wee cute hamster

anyways I am a girls girl stick up for the ones who men cheat not the cows who sleep with peoples husbands, but give my love to Courtney since your clearly close and have fun sitting behind a screen bitching I am off out ☺
Weren’t u on bitching here first behind a screen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You have a lovely night hun and tell wee hamster baw jaws I said hello 😘😘

• Haha
I have no idea whats going on right now 🤣🤣
Basically there appears to be Team Bianca and Team Courtney on a Sarah Bennett thread 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know either of them and could not give a single duck but always amuses me when people come on and defend who is being spoken about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my opinion Courtney is better looking, but whoever said she was at her sell by date was spot on. She's turning 36, skint single mum with a reputation for never saying no to a shag. She knows her looks and tits are fading and she needs to bag a man quick or else she has a poverty future ahead of her.

Poor Alan.... I hope he knows what he is getting into

Reactions: 1
In my opinion Courtney is better looking, but whoever said she was at her sell by date was spot on. She's turning 36, skint single mum with a reputation for never saying no to a shag. She knows her looks and tits are fading and she needs to bag a man quick or else she has a poverty future ahead of her.

Poor Alan.... I hope he knows what he is getting into
Who are these people? What is courtneys insta so i can have a nose

Great so we’re talking about someone who doesn’t even have an Instagram account 🙄😴

People coming in the thread moaning about it yet they don’t usually comment 😭🙃 and someone brought it in ( A NEW MEMBER ) who obviously doesn’t know the rules I’m sure they will see what we have all commented.

Is it just me or does that balenciaga bag she’s parading about look fake as duck?! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Continuing with the Glasgow WAG theme, is Leah Shevlin now based in Manchester? She’s always at some fancy restaurant there on her insta.
Just seen on her Insta page a birthday message for her daughter which has cleared up my noseyness I think she's dating the wrexham fc goalie that will be why she's down their a lot I suspect that's where he stays maybe.

Just seen on her Insta page a birthday message for her daughter which has cleared up my noseyness I think she's dating the wrexham fc goalie that will be why she's down their a lot I suspect that's where he stays maybe.
she loves a goalie eh? She's a total cowbag to speak to..

I don't think she is that pretty leah I don't get it with her, she looks like a alien. And some growler on her.

Has Leah Shevlin married Rob Lainton, a goalie in England? Imagine thinking she was a gold digger, bagging another footballer?!?! :p

• Haha
Talking of Glasgow wags Defoe’s engagement didn’t last very long 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 2