Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jacket looks like it’s made of shitey bits of tinsel that you would find in a petrol station at the arse end of January that the cleaner has forgotten to take down 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she has ever been stylish. Sarah is really tall and wide btw, she doesn't look flattering in person. Drag Queen comes to mind always has

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think she has ever been stylish. Sarah is really tall and wide btw, she doesn't look flattering in person. Drag Queen comes to mind always has
That's just nasty. Fair enough saying she has crap style but slating the girl's body shape is low.

Reactions: 11
Tall and wide like a drag queen... the insinuation is clear.
Drag Queens are men who are often bigger and well made dressing in ladies outfits. It's only really negative if you want to take it that way. She looks well made in the picture and quite broad in that jacket

Drag Queens are men who are often bigger and well made dressing in ladies outfits. It's only really negative if you want to take it that way. She looks well made in the picture and quite broad in that jacket
I'm not going to split hairs over something that was quite clearly said in a nasty way, and yes, the outfit is rank.

Reactions: 2
God forbid anyone slag someone elses appearance 😂
word of advice to those who think tall and wide are an insult - swerve the katie hayes and sallie axl threads 😂😭
Big Sarah looks a show and that’s all about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God forbid anyone hag someone elses appearance 😂
word of advice to those who think tall and wide are an insult - swerve the katie hayes and sallie axl threads 😂😭
Big Sarah looks a show and that’s all about it
Ah the choc ice twins 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why don't you go back to slagging off sex workers and calling Rosie Ramsey a frump little miss double standards
Exactly. I knew I recognized this account from the SW thread. 😴 she must be confused about tattle clearly. Or it’s one of Sarah’s gang. I see Abbie blyth aka @Scotland123 likes all her comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. I knew I recognized this account from the SW thread. 😴 she must be confused about tattle clearly. Or it’s one of Sarah’s gang. I see Abbie blyth aka @Scotland123 likes all her comments 😂
Something not right about her, I recognised her too only reason I even replied. Abbie maybe but Sarah's camp aren't shy about shagging rich men so I don't think it's them 😂 you have a fan clearly

Reactions: 2
That's just nasty. Fair enough saying she has crap style but slating the girl's body shape is low.
No I fully stand by what I said, Have you met her? She has a deep voice as well fyi. She has tit style, she has wore the same white Gucci bag and open toe heels for years. She is tall and wide and edit's duck out her pictures.

I laugh with these Instagram girls, when you see them in person you see who does over time on there images, so expect to be called out for it.

I don't like her in fact she isn't that relevant at all, she is old news, she stayed with a guy for years that took the piss out of her now with her next damaged soul. I don't idolize her, and for years she felt everyone did

Yeh tbh I did used to think Sarah was pretty but obviously I was only seeing pictures that she posted. It’s funny cause now she does appear really old and past it. Her style has always been very questionable but it’s actually horrendous now 😷. She’s just sooo dated.

Yeh tbh I did used to think Sarah was pretty but obviously I was only seeing pictures that she posted. It’s funny cause now she does appear really old and past it. Her style has always been very questionable but it’s actually horrendous now 😷. She’s just sooo dated.
She’s not pretty and she has such an ugly personality. She is a bully.
Her style is off the charts awful. Even her past few homes interior has been rotten, especially the house in pollock then the flat at speirs wharf then Bairnston House flat. Screams tacky. Saz hen put away the animal print. U look a show 🥴 Hopefully now she’s a mum she’ll just duck off in to the abyss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she's on only fans 😂 she's so desperate! Her ex is getting married in Portugal soon x
Heard Jennifer Doyle is on only fans too ahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha smelly we cow

Anyone got any tea on the only fans? Screenshots?? 😂😂😂Amazed at what she looks like she was always big at school 😳 I heard what she got up to with biancas man absolutely disgusting she's vile isn't she 😭😭😭but the amount of stories iv heard about her sisters doing similar things too 🙄
Anyone got any tea on the only fans? Screenshots?? 😂😂😂Amazed at what she looks like she was always big at school 😳 I heard what she got up to with biancas man absolutely disgusting she's vile isn't she 😭😭😭but the amount of stories iv heard about her sisters doing similar things too 🙄
Heard about Jennifer Doyle seeing a married man now and fell pregnant to him and got an abortion apprantley the husband paid her off to get rid of it. She makes out she’s a we angel when really the stories you hear about her are vile got told her vag is absolutely honking. Probably why she’s still single cause she stinking a fish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also heard Jennifer Doyle is on here under a fake user name poor we cow nothing better to do with her tit life cause she’s no man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Would love to see this smelly rotten bleep without a filter but she hides behind her mask in river island at the fort. Seen she’s doing lip filler too now you wouldn’t let this cow anywhere near you with those lips of hers. Come on Jen hen let’s see you post with no filter 🤣🤣 is that why you’re still single when guys see that you’re a cat fish they run like duck 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha