Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I love how this thread lies dormant for months at a time then someone will spill some piping hot tea and it all goes off 🤣☕ Abortions, adultery.. nothing is off the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sheila Bloom

I have no idea whats going on right now 🤣🤣
Basically there appears to be Team Bianca and Team Courtney on a Sarah Bennett thread 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know either of them and could not give a single fuck but always amuses me when people come on and defend who is being spoken about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sheila Bloom

What an absolute shit show their relationshio was. From the hilarious Portpatrick wedding {i’ll never forget those hideous gloves} to the awfully decorated house in Pollock, with all the cheating, break ups and drugs in between..RIP Sandy, the Glasgow equivalent of Bennifer 💔

• Haha
  • Angry

SummerLeaves2004

I don't think she has ever been stylish. Sarah is really tall and wide btw, she doesn't look flattering in person. Drag Queen comes to mind always has
That's just nasty. Fair enough saying she has crap style but slating the girl's body shape is low.

Sheila Bloom

God forbid anyone slag someone elses appearance 😂
word of advice to those who think tall and wide are an insult - swerve the katie hayes and sallie axl threads 😂😭
Big Sarah looks a show and that’s all about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Walnutss

VIP Member
Andy got someone pregnant and made the girl get an abortion before they got married. Sarah used to publically msg the girl like well fuck u he actually wants kids with me

For this reason shes up there with one of the worst people in glasgow.

Too good for her shes stuck with that Ryan. Funny how she had to put 3 jobs between us all 3 jobs being hers as that Ryan lives off her 😂

I have never seen so much gear in my whole life that I did at Sarah's and Andy's flat. And I always kind of got the feeling andy was gay

• Wow
  • Haha

Ah8u

Don’t sit on the fence 🤣🤣🤣👏🏽 Any more ☕? X
Well the pregnancy and adoption is fact. Not sure about the c section. She apparently still gets photo’s and updates of the adopted kid. She used a student loan to pay for her tits.
Learnt the hairdressing from her mother. Got the weave training from Asha at BossLadiez.
That house she brags about is actually a flat. I know more but the ☕ wont flow til this thread jogs my memory on other areas 😂
I actually tried to start a thread about her a few weeks back but was never accepted by admin so delighted with this 🥳

the gloves 🤣

also wasn’t she in a hot tub and drinking wine this weekend while away.

also how do you know it’s true? 😃
Attended the same educational establishment is all i’ll say. And glasgow is a small place 😉

• Heart

scotall

Back to weave queen….Please tell me we’ve all seen the fake Gucci jacket they share. It’s criminal 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Yeah I think a few have given the her the heads up and evidence of his cheating but she was coming back at them saying their just jealous or “he loves me for me and I love him” 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve been that woman with him though, not wanting to believe all of it. Feel so free now!!!
She's a pure man I think no attractive in the slightest.
Her latest instagram 'I'd like to introduce my husband' seriously get a grip hen he's damaged goods a ring on your finger n a peice of paper doesn't change someone's behaviour.

Keep turning a blind eye cause uve for a prostitutes mentality
All money no morals or soul.Such a fine example for your impressionable -'daughter'

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I know after action man Andy she dated (amongst others) cheeks brother, Jordan Kinvig (?) who also happened to be the ex fiancée of house of liberty….6 degrees of separation in Glasgow….

• Wow

Gosslove

Sure Courtney McAdams was part of Laura Millers group then just disappeared - guess they all fell out..?
Courtney mcadams slipped herself into laura miller's child's dad's (Thomas melvilles) dms, she thought he had become rich, her and Laura fell out then over year later realised he didn't have money and never bought her a thing so they split she was shagging Jamie then Stokesy during lockdown for a pair of balenciagas :))... Courtney kept posting him on her social media but he was embarrassed to post anything with her because of the amount of his friends that's banged her! Stokesy patched her for a hairdresser and courtney started messaging Alan Wilson a married man to bianca coll which was due a baby in 4months, she took her son brody to a house party he was sleeping in a bedroom while she was being banged off Alan shame that poor little boys dad isn't here for him.

• Wow