Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes been screwing 1 a her ‘besties’ that she’s had over at his house. Messages been seen between the 2 also.
Common knowledge for most but donna I think

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but that Donna just looks old these days 😭 not surprised if he’s cheated

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but that Donna just looks old these days 😭 not surprised if he’s cheated
a bit shite for her
He been screwing 1 of her school mum pals she takes to his house / introduced.

Ma nephew goes to same school as her kid ma sister heard all the details from other school maws. Who needs enemies eh

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeh definitely brutal for her. This why you gotta choose your friends wisely though. Can’t trust anyone

Reactions: 1
Talking of Glasgow wags Defoe’s engagement didn’t last very long 🌚
Was surprised at this anyway seemed to come from nowhere. He's such a little perv he screenshotted a picture from my personal insta and sent me it on dm and asked me to come to his house wearing the outfit from the pic 🤣 such a sleaze! Or I look like a easy ride 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
a bit shite for her
He been screwing 1 of her school mum pals she takes to his house / introduced.

Ma nephew goes to same school as her kid ma sister heard all the details from other school maws. Who needs enemies eh
Common knowledge where I’m from to, which is probably same place as your sister. Imagine having a friend that would do that. Expected from him though..

Common knowledge where I’m from to, which is probably same place as your sister. Imagine having a friend that would do that. Expected from him though..
100% expected from him but tit for her not even a random girl a friends thats a double blow poor Donna. He never changes that guy.

Hes been screwing 1 a her ‘besties’ that she’s had over at his house. Messages been seen between the 2 also.
Common knowledge for most but donna I think
I know he was a bit of a shagger years back too. Leopards never change their spots.

Going back to the Queen of weave. That post 9 months in 9 months out is the most realistic picture I've seen of her in a long time. She looks pretty and not overly photocopied. Although all her recent pics I have to say her nose is giving Michael Jackson vibes did she get a nose job?

Going back to the Queen of weave. That post 9 months in 9 months out is the most realistic picture I've seen of her in a long time. She looks pretty and not overly photocopied. Although all her recent pics I have to say her nose is giving Michael Jackson vibes did she get a nose job?
Her whole nose/eye/brow area is very off. In real life she looks like someone who’s had a lot of (bad) work done on her face. It’s not natural and quiet alien looking.

• Wow
Her whole nose/eye/brow area is very off. In real life she looks like someone who’s had a lot of (bad) work done on her face. It’s not natural and quiet alien looking.
Oh dear. I haven't saw her in person in years last time was in sugarcube LOL she was lovely her ex friend husband rider FB was a dour faced cow

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. I haven't saw her in person in years last time was in sugarcube LOL she was lovely her ex friend husband rider FB was a dour faced cow
She has the weirdest face (FB I mean) Weave Queen had a new Instagram story up about some aesthetic place she’d been to in town.