Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Bennett owner of Bennett’s salon Glasgow
Need to keep thread from derailing as all Glasgow ones seem to get closed for this reason so if you want to discuss someone else please make a new one

Reactions: 2
Where are the Glasgow threads? I've seen them spoken about but can never find them

Reactions: 1
Not much to discuss tbf, she’s up the duff to that pleb Ryan so can’t see much gossip.

I hope I’m wrong but I can really see that ending in tears. He never looks happy, even in their baby announcement picture. He just looks like he’s been propped there and asked to hold a photo up to the camera and smile and he’s not quite sure why. It looks more like a fan having a photo taken with a celebrity than a couple announcing their first child.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I hope I’m wrong but I can really see that ending in tears. He never looks happy, even in their baby announcement picture. He just looks like he’s been propped there and asked to hold a photo up to the camera and smile and he’s not quite sure why. It looks more like a fan having a photo taken with a celebrity than a couple announcing their first child.
He calls her his "preggers witch" in some of his posts 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Yeah I think they way he speaks to her in some of their insta stories and stuff is really disrespectful, he comes across as a Dick IMO

He calls her his "pregnant witch" in some of his posts 😳
That is absolutely revolting. And what an example to set for the two boys he already has, they will learn how to speak to and treat women by watching him.

He just looks dead behind the eyes to me, like he’s heavily medicated and not quite sure what day of the week it is.

Mind she got raging that she got mentioned on the Glasgow thread, and wrote out a big long reply and posted it long enough to screenshot it for the gram, then deleted it off tattle so no one could call her out?😂 I miss the Glasgow threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mind she got raging that she got mentioned on the Glasgow thread, and wrote out a big long reply and posted it long enough to screenshot it for the gram, then deleted it off tattle so no one could call her out?😂 I miss the Glasgow threads 😂
I’ve read about this but it happened before my time so I didn’t witness it in all its glory 🤣 I think mostly people that take the time to do that are just furious that they can’t control the narrative and that we see through what they pretend to be on social media.

• Haha
To be fair to her, she’s not someone sharing every aspect of her life, nor is she posting ad after ad. Most of her posts are of her work - which looks amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone got any info or clarity on this..... I’ve been told she already had a child who’s now about 12/13 she had one when she was really young like 16/18and gave it up for adoption ?!! Apparently she has a c section scar. I’m not convinced this is true but you never know....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I totally forgot about this girl. I don’t remember unfollowing her. Can’t believe she’s preggers, that bloke looks like trouble, can’t put my figner on it? Did she ever get divorced lol, shortest marriage ever

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her, she’s not someone sharing every aspect of her life, nor is she posting ad after ad. Most of her posts are of her work - which looks amazing.
She doesn't share much now but back in the day it was rife.
She is a good hairdresser thought to be fair

She doesn't share much now but back in the day it was rife.
She is a good hairdresser thought to be fair
That’s why I don’t think this thread is really that necessary. She’s not really posting anything gossip worthy. I’m sure everybody had a past - it’s doesn’t need to be dragged up on here.

• Haha
That’s why I don’t think this thread is really that necessary. She’s not really posting anything gossip worthy. I’m sure everybody had a past - it’s doesn’t need to be dragged up on here.
So why are you here? Seems like you are such a fan so why read up on her on tattle. 🤔 or should I say hi sarah

Ha ha - absolutely not her. I’m here because I do actually use the site on other threads. I just think it’s a bit petty and childish creating a thread for someone who does not appear to want to be an influencer or flaunting every minute detail of their life - unlike the other threads I follow.

I totally forgot about this girl. I don’t remember unfollowing her. Can’t believe she’s preggers, that bloke looks like trouble, can’t put my figner on it? Did she ever get divorced lol, shortest marriage ever
Wittt I didn’t even know she was married before

• Haha
I’ve always wondered why the constant change in salons. How many premises has she been in