Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off thread lol šŸ˜‚ but I keep seeing a guy called Adam stewart all over Insta he seems to be pals with all the Insta huns any tea ā˜•

Reactions: 3
Remember when Leah Shevlin and Lauren MacDonald were at daggers drawn? Just came to mind when Karbon was mentioned and Lauren used to date Maurice Edu.

Reactions: 2
Remember when Leah Shevlin and Lauren MacDonald were at daggers drawn? Just came to mind when Karbon was mentioned and Lauren used to date Maurice Edu.
Then she got up the duff by Edu and he made her have an abortion šŸ‘€ because his mother didnā€™t approve of her šŸ˜‚

• Wow
It looks like weave queen has moved to the Ayrshire riviera Iā€™m guessing to be close to his boys.

Any one know the deal with her sister Ellie? They are on holiday the now and she looks amazing but canā€™t seem to hold on to a man.

It looks like weave queen has moved to the Ayrshire riviera Iā€™m guessing to be close to his boys.

Any one know the deal with her sister Ellie? They are on holiday the now and she looks amazing but canā€™t seem to hold on to a man.
Maybe coz her name is Eilidh and not Ellie. No idea why she is pretending to be called Ellie. Weirdo behaviour. She is a complete airhead which is likely why she canā€™t keep a man. & boring šŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe coz her name is Eilidh and not Ellie. No idea why she is pretending to be called Ellie. Weirdo behaviour. She is a complete airhead which is likely why she canā€™t keep a man. & boring šŸ™Š
I assumed it was probably easier for the Americans šŸ˜‚

Leah Shevlin still living of Alan Mcgregorā€™s allowance never went on to work just sponged of her ex, She will be spewing heā€™s married Cheryl a lady she will never be

Reactions: 4
Leah Shevlin still living of Alan Mcgregorā€™s allowance never went on to work just sponged of her ex, She will be spewing heā€™s married Cheryl a lady she will never be
Sheā€™s always slagging him off on Instagram

Did she change her namešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I missed that is the sister still in america being a model

To be fair it must be gutting spending all those years putting up with that shite then he marries cheryl šŸ˜‚

Did she change her namešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I missed that is the sister still in america being a model

To be fair it must be gutting spending all those years putting up with that shite then he marries cheryl šŸ˜‚
Still a model but back in UK. Not sure if she lives up here or down south.

Eilidh lives down southThe name spelling changed when she went to America but sheā€™s not living it up stateside anymore so unsure why sheā€™s still spelling it weird. She was engaged to an American guy called Nate, not sure what happened there. Always found it odd she never seemed to settle down with anyone for any real length of time.

Sarah and Andy thought they were the Katie Price and Peter Andre of Glasgow. Married on New Years eve in Portpatrick and didnā€™t make it to the next one! They did get back together for a brief spell though.

She was great entertainment back in the day. She would troll Leah Shevlin on Twitter after behind papped on her way to bed her man.

Sheā€™s fallen in and out with Lauren MacDonald so often over the years. Last I seen they two and Leah were all friends. Makes sense as they all have something-someone in common.

Lovely girl if you are on her good side but nothing but trouble if you werenā€™t.

Reactions: 4
Andy got someone pregnant and made the girl get an abortion before they got married. Sarah used to publically msg the girl like well duck u he actually wants kids with me

For this reason shes up there with one of the worst people in glasgow.

Too good for her shes stuck with that Ryan. Funny how she had to put 3 jobs between us all 3 jobs being hers as that Ryan lives off her šŸ˜‚

I have never seen so much gear in my whole life that I did at Sarah's and Andy's flat. And I always kind of got the feeling andy was gay

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Andy got someone pregnant and made the girl get an abortion before they got married. Sarah used to publically msg the girl like well duck u he actually wants kids with me

For this reason shes up there with one of the worst people in glasgow.

Too good for her shes stuck with that Ryan. Funny how she had to put 3 jobs between us all 3 jobs being hers as that Ryan lives off her šŸ˜‚

I have never seen so much gear in my whole life that I did at Sarah's and Andy's flat. And I always kind of got the feeling andy was gay
Is that why they split? Did she know about the other pregnancy before the wedding? Was the girl a pal? I remember her posting something on Instagram about ā€œonly asked you to ride my horse not my manā€ šŸ˜‚

Is that why they split? Did she know about the other pregnancy before the wedding? Was the girl a pal? I remember her posting something on Instagram about ā€œonly asked you to ride my horse not my manā€ šŸ˜‚
She knew about it it was before they got married but she was raging about it the whole time. They split up cos she looked thru his fone and he was texting someone else. He denied he had met the girl but from the texts it seemed like they had hooked up.

Cant even remember the girls name was ashame she got dragged into it. She was so paranoid aff the gear she would accuse clara of shagging him when they were out

She knew about it it was before they got married but she was raging about it the whole time. They split up cos she looked thru his fone and he was texting someone else. He denied he had met the girl but from the texts it seemed like they had hooked up.

Cant even remember the girls name was ashame she got dragged into it. She was so paranoid aff the gear she would accuse clara of shagging him when they were out
He got some crappy tattoo of her face to say sorry šŸ˜‚ if someone can find it. I remember thinking if u think that looks like u ur mad.

This was after the McGregor stuff too
The whole relationship was a joke but from the outside ud think it was amazing

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6