Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew about it it was before they got married but she was raging about it the whole time. They split up cos she looked thru his fone and he was texting someone else. He denied he had met the girl but from the texts it seemed like they had hooked up.

Cant even remember the girls name was ashame she got dragged into it. She was so paranoid aff the gear she would accuse clara of shagging him when they were out

He got some crappy tattoo of her face to say sorry 😂 if someone can find it. I remember thinking if u think that looks like u ur mad.

This was after the McGregor stuff too
The whole relationship was a joke but from the outside ud think it was amazing
Wait...
Does Sarah take drugs? Is this the man she's got a baby to previously? Who's Andy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that why they split? Did she know about the other pregnancy before the wedding? Was the girl a pal? I remember her posting something on Instagram about “only asked you to ride my horse not my man” 😂
That was “cheeks” she wrote that about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how this thread lies dormant for months at a time then someone will spill some piping hot tea and it all goes off 🤣☕ Abortions, adultery.. nothing is off the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure he cheated on her on his stag too. As did the wee action man who goes wi that wee troll Cheryl ‘real name Jane’ Ferrie. Don’t think any of them kept it in their trousers the whole trip.
I heard someone was sending her images of him in the act on his stag….she still married him but… the mind boggles 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure he cheated on her on his stag too. As did the wee action man who goes wi that wee troll Cheryl ‘real name Jane’ Ferrie. Don’t think any of them kept it in their trousers the whole trip.
I heard someone was sending her images of him in the act on his stag….she still married him but… the mind boggles 🤯
Sure he cheated on her when they went to Vegas too. He got a flight home himself.

• Haha
That was “cheeks” she wrote that about 😂😂
Hahahaha she always had it in her head that she had shagged him supposedly besties aswell. For the person who asked does she take drugs...maybe not now but back then every weekend.

20210730_095003.jpg

Ah I found it. Notice the leopard print as it was her favourite hahahahhahaha

• Haha
What an absolute tit show their relationshio was. From the hilarious Portpatrick wedding {i’ll never forget those hideous gloves} to the awfully decorated house in Pollock, with all the cheating, break ups and drugs in between..RIP Sandy, the Glasgow equivalent of Bennifer 💔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What an absolute tit show their relationshio was. From the hilarious Portpatrick wedding {i’ll never forget those hideous gloves} to the awfully decorated house in Pollock, with all the cheating, break ups and drugs in between..RIP Sandy, the Glasgow equivalent of Bennifer 💔
The fact he married her after the McGregor thing. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact he married her after the McGregor thing. 😂😂
Oh yeh forgot about that. What the actual duck? Why do these cretins stay with cheating partners? Clara, Hayley, Sarah, Cheryl etc etc this was pre kids too so it’s no as if they were trying to keep a family together! No a bit of self- respect between them. Fannies

Oh yeh forgot about that. What the actual duck? Why do these cretins stay with cheating partners? Clara, Hayley, Sarah, Cheryl etc etc this was pre kids too so it’s no as if they were trying to keep a family together! No a bit of self- respect between them. Fannies
Well cheryl and sarah give the boys a run for their money so I suppose it evens itself out.
I honestly think they were just in it for the money till they found someone richer.
Was in karbon the night rangers won the league yearsssss ago. Colleen and cheryl there a shade of mahogany I've never seen before. Colleen in a ducking tutu, all over kyle lafferty.

Her name is jane? 😂 how did I not know this.

• Haha
Well cheryl and sarah give the boys a run for their money so I suppose it evens itself out.
I honestly think they were just in it for the money till they found someone richer.
Was in karbon the night rangers won the league yearsssss ago. Colleen and cheryl there a shade of mahogany I've never seen before. Colleen in a ducking tutu, all over kyle lafferty.
I find it so funny how mostly all successful Glasgow footballers ended up with / married regular gals. None of the try hard skanks really got a look in.
ps why would u even go there with colleen?! Would be like shagging a coat hanger 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so funny how mostly all successful Glasgow footballers ended up with / married regular gals. None of the try hard skanks really got a look in.
ps why would u even go there with colleen?! Would be like shagging a coat hanger 🤢
No exactly all the footballers are with plain naturally good looking girls... demi and kyle Hutton a wee exception

Hahahaha she always had it in her head that she had shagged him supposedly besties aswell. For the person who asked does she take drugs...maybe not now but back then every weekend.

View attachment 687375

Ah I found it. Notice the leopard print as it was her favourite hahahahhahaha
Is that Sarah on his back?😳

Giving a baby away for adoption I am struggling to believe theirs truth in that.
personally she looks like a family girl. It's not giving a dog away this is a human

Last edited:
Is that Sarah on his back?😳

Giving a baby away for adoption I am struggling to believe theirs truth in that.
personally she looks like a family girl. It's not giving a dog away this is a human
Yeah that's her 😂😂
As long as I've known her she has never given birth right up until carmen so I dont know if there is any truth in that either

There is absolute truth in it. It’s fact. She was still at school when it all happened

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t a very well kept secret. Not sure about scars or anything. I don’t pay that close attention. Sure someone mentioned she still gets photos and updates etc of the wee boy. Not sure how true that is but she defo had a baby boy and gave him up for adoption. I would argue that was the responsible thing to do given her age but that aint really nun of my bizness 😮💨

Reactions: 3
The colour of them both in that third picture 💩 she definitely looks better now. She seems a lot more settled as well. The house insta was Bairdstone House. Expect the house is actually split in two and Sarah lives in a flat. Next door to the family of a well known Glasgow gangster as well 👀👀