Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of them both in that third picture πŸ’© she definitely looks better now. She seems a lot more settled as well. The house insta was Bairdstone House. Expect the house is actually split in two and Sarah lives in a flat. Next door to the family of a well known Glasgow gangster as well πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Ohhhhhh spill

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure he cheated on her on his stag too. As did the wee action man who goes wi that wee troll Cheryl β€˜real name Jane’ Ferrie. Don’t think any of them kept it in their trousers the whole trip.
I heard someone was sending her images of him in the act on his stag….she still married him but… the mind boggles 🀯
That Cheryl looks like one of the Riddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know after action man Andy she dated (amongst others) cheeks brother, Jordan Kinvig (?) who also happened to be the ex fiancΓ©e of house of liberty….6 degrees of separation in Glasgow….

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good lord she must of had some amount of work done on her face as she looks absolutely haggard in that one with that fantastic glittery dress on 🀣

Reactions: 1
I remember when she was the makeup artist in Pout πŸ˜‚ owned by big Faldo now the owner of Juicy πŸ™ˆ she deserves her own thread lol πŸ˜‚
Fallon Carberry needs her own thread who can do this? Theirs so much I would love to no on her apparently went to Thailand for a full body make over to resemble Pamela Anderson. Who funds all these businesses juicy uk must of cost a fortune I have been to see what the hype was about over priced pressed juice from the supermarket the avocado smash was amazing nothing you can't get from any other brunch clubs.

Reactions: 6
I know after action man Andy she dated (amongst others) cheeks brother, Jordan Kinvig (?) who also happened to be the ex fiancΓ©e of house of liberty….6 degrees of separation in Glasgow….
JK tried to shag cheeks so I heard, didn’t matter that it was his half sister apparently πŸ™ƒ

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if I can say his name, he was murdered 20 years ago outside a pub in Glasgow. Sidekick of the licensee. It’s his parents house she lives next to in Jackton.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if I can say his name, he was murdered 20 years ago outside a pub in Glasgow. Sidekick of the licensee. It’s his parents house she lives next to in Jackton.
I remember one of his cohorts was stabbed to death in a pub near where I used to work in Baillieston. He had a few pals that met a nasty end so doesn’t really narrow it down 😬

Fallon Carberry needs her own thread who can do this? Theirs so much I would love to no on her apparently went to Thailand for a full body make over to resemble Pamela Anderson. Who funds all these businesses juicy uk must of cost a fortune I have been to see what the hype was about over priced pressed juice from the supermarket the avocado smash was amazing nothing you can't get from any other brunch clubs.
How many followers does she have?

Reactions: 2
Outside a pub, the one in the pub I assume was BMcP. His initials are GR, horrible horrible man and even after he died his family continued to do his dirty work for him.

I remember when she was the makeup artist in Pout πŸ˜‚ owned by big Faldo now the owner of Juicy πŸ™ˆ she deserves her own thread lol πŸ˜‚
Pout was hands down the worst place I ever stepped foot in. Went in for eyebrows ..they didnt have any wax..had the cheek to ask if I wanted them plucked!

• Haha
I remember she had a hen in Ibiza but no wedding. Another put on Glasgow uni accent I wonder if she had that when she worked in pout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I remember she had a hen in Ibiza but no wedding. Another put on Glasgow uni accent I wonder if she had that when she worked in pout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
DID SHE duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ she was as common as they came when she had that place lol πŸ˜‚ fake sparkly loubs the lot lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard she had a wee boy to, Think she found out when she was to far gawn but who was the dad? I got told she gave him to a family friend or ant or something. Yes fallon needs a page, she would take gear in the back shop of pout and come out sniffing πŸ˜† she went to rehab I'm sure for her drug problem. Her dad has money does he not? That's what I wanted to know where was her fcking wedding pictures big run up then nothing?

Reactions: 5