Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wee group - Courtney kitty ainsley etc are all homewreckers. The tiktok Courtney posted of her and kitty running side to side saying they wanted to wanted to date a drug dealer or footballer was mortifying 🙈😳
Yeah agreed nasty girls courtney is too old to be behaving like that. Not that theres any age to be shagging a married man. Taking your own son to a house party

Reactions: 2
Courtney mcadams slipped herself into laura miller's child's dad's (Thomas melvilles) dms, she thought he had become rich, her and Laura fell out then over year later realised he didn't have money and never bought her a thing so they split she was shagging Jamie then Stokesy during lockdown for a pair of balenciagas :))... Courtney kept posting him on her social media but he was embarrassed to post anything with her because of the amount of his friends that's banged her! Stokesy patched her for a hairdresser and courtney started messaging Alan Wilson a married man to bianca coll which was due a baby in 4months, she took her son brody to a house party he was sleeping in a bedroom while she was being banged off Alan shame that poor little boys dad isn't here for him.
Laura Miller as in the nurse that does aesthetics ? X

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised as I thought Thomas was wealthy. He owns loads of hotels, drives a Rolls Royce and holidays constantly... He's actually an alright guy to speak to. I always wondered who ditched who there
Thomas melville was a drug dealer till his 30s! He owns the budgie but leases the rest changes his companies every year as he doesn't like paying bills 🤣 I know a few girls he's been with and they have all said he's a woman lucky to have milk or beans in his cupboard but gets kick backs from funding drug dealers from profits from the bars 🤯 no wonder he can't keep they young girls, think he's told the last 3 he's a business man and he wants to move to loch lomond with them 🧐 courtney said the villa is even under Laura's name because he's got bad debt and couldn't get mortgage in Spain 🙄 she said he goes there every few months for 4 days to go to the bank not a holiday 😂

Laura Miller as in the nurse that does aesthetics ? X
Yeh Laura miller has Steven to Thomas

I'm surprised as I thought Thomas was wealthy. He owns loads of hotels, drives a Rolls Royce and holidays constantly... He's actually an alright guy to speak to. I always wondered who ditched who there
He went with a young girl who worked in his bars Jennifer doyle she slaughtered him all over Facebook and seemed so glad to get rid of him, think he was really harassing her and threatening to arson her car 😅 seems a nice business man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thomas melville was a drug dealer till his 30s! He owns the budgie but leases the rest changes his companies every year as he doesn't like paying bills 🤣 I know a few girls he's been with and they have all said he's a woman lucky to have milk or beans in his cupboard but gets kick backs from funding drug dealers from profits from the bars 🤯 no wonder he can't keep they young girls, think he's told the last 3 he's a business man and he wants to move to loch lomond with them 🧐 courtney said the villa is even under Laura's name because he's got bad debt and couldn't get mortgage in Spain 🙄 she said he goes there every few months for 4 days to go to the bank not a holiday 😂

Yeh Laura miller has Steven to Thomas

He went with a young girl who worked in his bars Jennifer doyle she slaughtered him all over Facebook and seemed so glad to get rid of him, think he was really harassing her and threatening to arson her car 😅 seems a nice business man
Jennifer Doyle is not young. She’s an over filled duck who is more than capable of shagging other woman’s men. Only reason she starting working in Thomas bar is to get in about him. She’s a gold digger who also works in river island

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jennifer Doyle is not young. She’s an over filled duck who is more than capable of shagging other woman’s men. Only reason she starting working in Thomas bar is to get in about him. She’s a gold digger who also works in river island
No way I am shocked! I was in her big sisters year at school she was with a boy Paul since 16 till around 21 think he was maybe from Bishopbriggs they have a son don't think he sees him though, I remember everyone spoke of them being wealthy having huge house suprised she's a gold digger she seems to just post gym, her son and the 3 chihuahua's hasn't posted a relationship in years right enough 🙄 I remember her lips where huge she got them dissolved before lockdown she posted about it & now looks exactly how she looked at school she's not changed much at all

I thought she was only about 30-31 as few girls from lenzie I know were in her year are that age? I am sure that Thomas is 50 he goes with a girl lauren from Kirkintilloch that's only 27 shock she has a child too think he creeps on single young vulnerable women 🤮 I think Jennifer, courtney and Lauren all look quite alike also its weird

Reactions: 1
Jennifer Doyle is the biggest catfish in Glasgow 😂 she literally can’t post a pic without a filter 🙄. She’s nothing but a dirty we slag who got pumped behind Thomas Melville’s bars after her shift was over. Thomas was shagging her behind Laura Millers (nurse) back just after she gave birth to their baby boy Steven. Poor Laura 🥺. She shat her self from Laura too. She is mentally not well and not all there. Pretends to be places she’s not and takes other peoples Instagram posts to look like she is there I’m sure she done this with the Christmas light switch on at George Square one year. 🤣 no wonder she is still single cause no guy will go near her after she slaughtered her ex all over Facebook. Any guy who read all that would run a mile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Jennifer Doyle is the biggest catfish in Glasgow 😂 she literally can’t post a pic without a filter 🙄. She’s nothing but a dirty we slag who got pumped behind Thomas Melville’s bars after her shift was over. Thomas was shagging her behind Laura Millers (nurse) back just after she gave birth to their baby boy Steven. Poor Laura 🥺. She shat her self from Laura too. She is mentally not well and not all there. Pretends to be places she’s not and takes other peoples Instagram posts to look like she is there I’m sure she done this with the Christmas light switch on at George Square one year. 🤣 no wonder she is still single cause no guy will go near her after she slaughtered her ex all over Facebook. Any guy who read all that would run a mile.
Wow that is terrible no women should go with another women's man 🤢 poor child this Thomas seems like a right gent also 🤒 5-6yrs ago she was with that Thomas from fb posts and together 3yrs 😳 wonder how they actually split? she must of only been about 25 that's horrific knowing ur man to ur child is creeping about all these young women what age is that laura? Haha I remember the Christmas light on picture like hmmm who's she with then Kenny Hadden had posted Christmas light video and she was in it ment to have dated a few times 😂 I don't know why she puts filters on some pictures most people do right enough but in all honesty she looks nicer in real life and doesn't look old enough to have a child 😅 she served me with my kids stuff at the Fort no sure if she still is there? she use to be so brown from sunbeds in school apparently had a sunbed in her room her parents bought her 🙄 I thought she would of aged like mad, I don't know about her mental state but she reminds me of karla Jamieson straight to the point and doesn't hold back with honesty I think people either love or hate them 🤣

He most definitely has a type. Dark hair, skinny, big boobs and has to have a child 😂
💯👏🏼 They are all so similar, Lauren's from my area she was married they feel out and that Thomas mailed her 😅 now she's caught up with him till he finds a younger victim 🤣 tbh he looks like old man trying to be young that body warmer and t-shirt wtf is that 🤢 the drug dealer look!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I totally agree that woman should stick by each other and not steal other woman’s men. The vile stuff she was saying to Laura on Facebook was disgusting. Saying she was sitting at her dressing table now to get ready like rubbing her face in that Thomas left Laura to go with Jen. It’s just wrong and think that was so evil. Omg no way was she sniffing about Kenny hadden aswell she must of been desperate 🤢 he’s so greasy 😂. And I highly doubt she was at George square cause she posted a random woman’s tickets that was on her insta and pretended they where hers 😆 the real tickets got fired around the group chats was actually laughable and no pics of her and Lennon where to be seen at it when she loves posting a pic up of her son to show she’s a top maw 😂. I’ve never saw her in real life but I just think can you not post a pic without a filter hen and don’t get me started on her horrendous boob job that she supposedly got money to get her house fixed but bought some tits instead. No idea who Karla Jamieson is but it’s best to be honest and if people don’t like it then bolt 😂😂

Didn’t know Lauren used to be married. Really don’t know much about her tbh. Poor girl will waste 2,3 years of her life with him no doubt. Cause that’s how long his relationships seem to last when they realise he’s tight and only takes them to Tenerife for 2 3 days at a time that I have noticed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I totally agree that woman should stick by each other and not steal other woman’s men. The vile stuff she was saying to Laura on Facebook was disgusting. Saying she was sitting at her dressing table now to get ready like rubbing her face in that Thomas left Laura to go with Jen. It’s just wrong and think that was so evil. Omg no way was she sniffing about Kenny hadden aswell she must of been desperate 🤢 he’s so greasy 😂. And I highly doubt she was at George square cause she posted a random woman’s tickets that was on her insta and pretended they where hers 😆 the real tickets got fired around the group chats was actually laughable and no pics of her and Lennon where to be seen at it when she loves posting a pic up of her son to show she’s a top maw 😂. I’ve never saw her in real life but I just think can you not post a pic without a filter hen and don’t get me started on her horrendous boob job that she supposedly got money to get her house fixed but bought some tits instead. No idea who Karla Jamieson is but it’s best to be honest and if people don’t like it then bolt 😂😂

Didn’t know Lauren used to be married. Really don’t know much about her tbh. Poor girl will waste 2,3 years of her life with him no doubt. Cause that’s how long his relationships seem to last when they realise he’s tight and only takes them to Tenerife for 2 3 days at a time that I have noticed.

Yeah she was married her man is friendly with kimmys bf larwood n that surprised he's allowing Thomas round his little girl 🤯 I think Thomas must fill there heads with tit it's all madness u would think laura would of been more upset about courtney was she not a good friend of Laura's? 🤢 Did she get money to get her house fixed? What happened to it she was always in a nice wee flat i just assumed her mum and dad paid it she went to Ben chew at Ross Hall his works really good aswell I think all fake boobs look the same fake 🤣 I don't think she new Kenny, he had pics in pizza hut with lennon and his neice then at George Square at fireworks she never meet him again but. The video they were sandwiched in the crowds🙄 I have her sister and she posts alot of the kids and outs on days with Jennifer but she doesn't actually put alot on she was always out for Charlie and the bhoys she never missed one 👀 and going loads of city breaks with her son she had two holidays booked during the lockdown just her and lennon seems to do well for a single mum and her house is lovely decorated she must work full time or she's still getting spoiled off her parents still 🤣

I totally agree if it's the truth put it out there 💯

Oh who is her man? Is this the wee girls dad? spill the ☕
David Nicol he's a good looking guy! They got married abroad, she was always out with kimmy g and at her villa in Spain etc now they don't seem to talk? Also when lauren and Thomas started dating kimmy was commenting on Courtney's pictures saying 👌🏼🔥 and courtney was writing under kimmys think it was all just because of lauren and Thomas 😂

Think Courtney and kimmy have been friendly before Lauren and Thomas started going out cause Lauren also followed Courtney on Instagram but now doesn’t guessing they removed each other.

I’ve heard of that surgeon he supposedly is meant to be amazing. But Jennifer’s boobs are just ridiculous for the size of her. She was posting pics topless putting little emojis over her nipples on Facebook she’s honestly such a slag and a pure attention seeker. Pretty sure her son was on holiday while she’s laying on a beach getting a photo shoot with her tits out. She probably had to go get some tits cause no guy would look at her and she’s still single 😂. And her lips saying shes had them dissolved did they forget about the bottom one 😂😂. I think her house is really tacky she’s had that silver glitter wall paper up for years 🤢. As far as I know she’s a part timer in river island. Had a laugh at her there standing looking into the mirror sticking her tongue out. She looks like a pure fanny man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Think Courtney and kimmy have been friendly before Lauren and Thomas started going out cause Lauren also followed Courtney on Instagram but now doesn’t guessing they removed each other.

I’ve heard of that surgeon he supposedly is meant to be amazing. But Jennifer’s boobs are just ridiculous for the size of her. She was posting pics topless putting little emojis over her nipples on Facebook she’s honestly such a slag and a pure attention seeker. Pretty sure her son was on holiday while she’s laying on a beach getting a photo shoot with her tits out. She probably had to go get some tits cause no guy would look at her and she’s still single 😂. And her lips saying shes had them dissolved did they forget about the bottom one 😂😂. I think her house is really tacky she’s had that silver glitter wall paper up for years 🤢. As far as I know she’s a part timer in river island. Had a laugh at her there standing looking into the mirror sticking her tongue out. She looks like a pure fanny man.
Really must of just been interenet friends never saw her with her or writing to each other till lauren put Thomas out there, they don't comment on each others stuff now weird! Kimmy g, Emma wylde and Lauren were always together all nights out etc now don't talk or follow each other 👀

Thomas probably told her she’s not allowed friends 🤣
🤣🤣 But he's allowed every girl in Glasgow on his because its for his businesses 🤥 more like so he can see who he's going to mail next 🤢 he was sleeping with a young girl danielle mcgregor from royston when he split with courtney she worked in the bars its actually stomach turning

• Wow
  • Haha
Sarah Bennett owner of Bennett’s salon Glasgow
Need to keep thread from derailing as all Glasgow ones seem to get closed for this reason so if you want to discuss someone else please make a new one
She used to go about with Lauren Buchanan and Stephanie park. Lauren paid for topless photoshoots of herself and all 3 were always footballer fishing in karbon