Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with both of you 🤣, fashion and shopping is rubbish now. No one I know dresses like that and the London and work stuff is more interesting. I think she dresses differently the more of an influencer she became. I really like what she work a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t wear any of the floaty dresses influencers wear and nor would anyone round where I live. The worst thing is in most cases the cut of the dress makes them look chunkier than they actually . Really not a flattering look

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus she's designing an adjustable ring now. Over £200 for fake gold rings on the website 🤣. They really do try and sell anything

• Wow
Reactions: 5
£215 for that horrific cardigan. She’s just a bit of a joke nowadays - no style, no interesting content, just excessive spending and so much money. I can’t believe she used to be someone I enjoyed following!

Reactions: 6
I never look at her blog now and rarely watch her stories. I think her style is such a mess these days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s weird she never speaks /does talking stories. I’m sure that is intentional and completely personal decision, but it’s IG is a talking platform these days. I think it’s harder for your personality to come across in captions and photos of cardigan purchasing

I think she's a normal women who shopped too much and became an influencer by default. She loves the all the free stuff that comes with it all but obviously feels uncomfortable with all the extroverted behaviour that is expected with being an influencer.

Reactions: 5
I think she's a normal women who shopped too much and became an influencer by default. She loves the all the free stuff that comes with it all but obviously feels uncomfortable with all the extroverted behaviour that is expected with being an influencer.
It’s that Spider-Man thing isn’t it, I don’t like those movies but about living long enough to become the villain ? 😂

It’s difficult because there are so many people with cool homes & amazing style that you want to follow for that, but when they reach that tipping point brands naturally become interested - then they’ve got to flog us tit or they become hyper consumers and it repulses you. It’s so hard to get the balance right.

It’s impossible for them to remain good and pure sharing just honest and slightly aspirational cool girlTM content that’s actually enjoyable. The transition of this thread from stan hood to eurgh is testament to this!

Reactions: 8
All that gold jewellery she wears is horrible. It's all the gold everyone sold when hold prices shot up years ago. She must be getting some sort of freebie or kickback to promote these websites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that gold jewellery she wears is horrible. It's all the gold everyone sold when hold prices shot up years ago. She must be getting some sort of freebie or kickback to promote these websites.
I hope she’s got a good safe. She’s not exactly shy about posting photos of her house and where it is all over her Insta.

Reactions: 2
See she has Covid, whilst I hope she is ok and wouldn’t wish anyone to be will, what’s with people posting their tests all over social media?! I have friends who do it too, it’s just attention seeking and there’s no need

Well that's 10 days stuck in the house with her bored and no doubt will post no end of shite content. Although she might feel really bad and we'll hear nothing.

I quite like the fact she's not got this perfect looking house. But she's also a compulsive shopper and buys loads of shite to fill her house with that doesn't look great