Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes to show how full time influencers live such a fishbowl existence. It cannot be healthy to live a life where you are so focused on yourself, how you present to others, and shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why do I watch her inane stories. Is anyone interested?
Same and nope.

There are some excellent Instagram accounts that cover the quirky histories of places, particularly London, and I can’t help but think that’s where all her ‘historical facts’ are coming from.

Same and nope.

There are some excellent Instagram accounts that cover the quirky histories of places, particularly London, and I can’t help but think that’s where all her ‘historical facts’ are coming from.
I quite enjoy the random historical facts, but have wondered whether she researches first, then goes to the place, or the opposite, which would be quite serendipitous to encounter places with such history, and for her to take a photo. I did also wonder if she was just incredibly knowledgeable about London and it’s history (as some people are).

Naively, I didn’t even think of the possibility of her “plagiarising” (for want of a better word) another’s Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Naively, I didn’t even think of the possibility of her “plagiarising” (for want of a better word) another’s Instagram.
I couldn’t decide whether to use plagiarising or ripping off, so used neither. 😂

On Instagram search ‘London History’ and numerous really interesting accounts come up who do their own research then produce great reels.

I’m positive that’s where her history content is sourced - I had a moment of déjà vu after watching one of her stories… I already knew the facts she was sharing as I’d watched a history account share them about a week earlier. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The teen boys aren’t really adding any value to her brand. 😳

My finger is hovering over unfollow - the unusual workplace was what made her content interesting.

How to ruin a good Instagram account: hit 10k followers and/or quit your day job.

Unfollowed this eve. Her constant mindless spending gives me anxiety. You do NOT need another pair of trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This week’s blog: tank tops; fugly dresses; baggy/unflattering trousers; Grenson’s; Veja’s; Barbours (ker-ching!); big collars; Arket; CoS; & Other Stories; (rip off/saw you coming) More Joy branded apparel.

🥱 💤 It’s like bloody Groundhog Day. Used to love the weekly blog but even this is now ‘meh’ at best.

Also, she went back to Hair Bros. Why!?! They have ruined her hair. Looked through their Insta and pretty much all their cuts are terrible.

Poor Kate. She needs an intervention to stop buying crap and falling for marketing/hype on tit trends like the awful Hair Bros.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've said it before but she's a shopping addict. Then pretends that when she's doing the blog that its more to help us style our clothes and that its likely we'll have everything already. Nope cos we're not all compulsive shoppers. She works from home now why on earth does she need so many clothes.

I had a look on the hair bro’s account. The haircuts are all much of a muchness. I don’t think they’ve featured Kate on their account… she must be 30 years too old to be on their insta 🤭 anyway, I think she suits her hair shorter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you reckon she posted the screenshots of the messages she receives to prove people do actually ask her where old items are from that she owns? 🙄 an excuse to post an aff link.

Reactions: 1
Probably. She can't be poor with the job she does but I genuinely can't imagine how much she must spend on clothes. Clothes thats she wears to sit in the house or take the dog for a walk.