Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that after a year (maybe six months?) of riding the gifted/on loan Brompton electric bike, Kate has bought a bike for herself (well, I assume, as no hint of “gift” or “ad” or even “PR discount”) from competitor. Glad to see her put her money where her mouth is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know....if I was Brompton I wouldn't be happy. If you're a saleswoman then that's what you do. She practically saying that it's too expensive so get this one instead.

Reactions: 2
I know....if I was Brompton I wouldn't be happy. If you're a saleswoman then that's what you do. She practically saying that it's too expensive so get this one instead.
Sour grapes because Brompton didn’t give her the bike at the end of the loan. I’ll have 20-quid on her begging a hefty discount from the (small, independent) company she’s bought her bike from. Bet there was a load of pony about how all her followers will be queuing around the block on the Costa Brentford to buy a bike, such is her influence.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe someone asked her to link her me and em blouse.

1) how bleeping lazy, just go on the website and look under tops?
2) they don’t realise Kate gets money for posting a swipe up.
3) she sent that message to herself as an excuse to post a swipe up.

I’m so cynical 😂

Reactions: 4
She'll be getting some sort of cash for her rubbish by selling!! Charity shop she'd be giving away for nothing. 😂

Buying a “spare pair” of Adidas trainers identical to
ones she already has and are fine, not considering the 100 or so other pairs she has! The woman is absolutely addicted to consuming and spending. Beyond ridiculous now.

Buying a “spare pair” of Adidas trainers identical to
ones she already has and are fine, not considering the 100 or so other pairs she has! The woman is absolutely addicted to consuming and spending. Beyond ridiculous now.
She must be deeply unhappy to keep spending.

Also, the free Alex munore necklace. 🙄 her house must be stuffed to the rafters.

She’s so horrible about her husband- she’s definitely using shopping to fill some sort of void.

How is she horrible to her husband? Agree that she’s completely addicted to shopping - that house must be rammed with tit.

How is she horrible to her husband? Agree that she’s completely addicted to shopping - that house must be rammed with tit.
She talks about him in such a disparaging way saying how disgusting his crocs are, how awful his hair is, acting like she’s totally over being married. It might be part of her (not funny) schtick but I’ve noticed it many times.

I don't get that at all from her. I see it as a jokey way of ribbing him. It just comes off as a bit mean as he's not involved. I hate lovey dovey stuff more, when people go on and on about how happy and in love they are. That always seems so fake.

He obviously doesn't have an issue with her compulsive shopping and ramming their house full of shite 🤣🤣

She has an accountant? This must be a tough gig. The comparethemarket.com link-up made me snort my tea this morning. I choked on it when I read she counts herself as an ‘art collector’ and showed her terrible, TERRIBLE wall. Who thinks there’ll be meerkat artwork up by the end of the week?

I know. I actually think she believes that it looks good. It's awful. Her house is a by product of her spending. With the money she's spent she could have some beautiful piece of art and hung it there. Instead she has comedy dog paintings.

I really don’t know how she’s gone from being a great person to follow, to being THE MOST IRRITATING WOMAN ON INSTAGRAM. The constant stories, it’s all so dull and repetitive!

• Haha
Reactions: 5