Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still like her, her blog and the way she writes.

I’m also a fan of floaty dresses ( middle age spread is a fact) so she’s still right up my street.

I did have a brief WTF moment yesterday at her buying white jeans🙀 ( Whistles iirc). Who can buy white jeans and keep them spotless for longer than 5 minutes, anyone?

I'm in denial with middle ages🤣🤣, I prefer holdy-in jeans but then I'm short so midi dresses look awful on me. I guess you're right she's appealing to a wide demographic.

I still like her, her blog and the way she writes.

I’m also a fan of floaty dresses ( middle age spread is a fact) so she’s still right up my street.

I did have a brief WTF moment yesterday at her buying white jeans🙀 ( Whistles iirc). Who can buy white jeans and keep them spotless for longer than 5 minutes, anyone?
Especially when owning a dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know. She goes from sharing photos of Coldplay and Noel Gallagher at the Brits to aff links for bobbles. Its just a bit pathetic. I get it with the aff links for particular items but it's everything! The only reason she's doing that I can think of is she's making a packet.

Reactions: 3
Really great body shaming of an elderly lady in her stories today- she’s deleted now.

Edit- just released it’s mentioned above ‘bra lady’ - so she’s done it before 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She really is a compulsive shopper. Maybe it's boredom and far too much time on her hands now that she's self employed but it never stops. She does get sent freebies but she buys a lot herself and that mona lisa painting beside her dog paintings just looks awful. Her house is as crammed with stuff as much as her wardrobe.

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram stories are pointless (aren’t everyone’s, to be fair) but it makes me wonder if women her own age who follow her think “wtf”? I’m in my 30s and I’m getting bored of her.

Reactions: 3
Yes it boring I agree - because every post is selling you something (bland). I also think it’s harder to appeal when you don’t chat on stories.
I too find the endless consuming mind boggling.

Reactions: 4
It was game over for me when she added an aff link to her garden hose last week. She used to be great, her blog is still good, if she just focused on the fashion she’d be fine (even though her consumption is wild and her styling has taken a nose dive). But the constant dull stories and pointless content. Ugh. Put your bloody phone down.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I still read her blog every week but the utter shite posting is non stop. I do genuinely wonder if they think we as watchers are interested or if they get addicted to the attention.

Reactions: 6