Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been scrolling on her Instagram trying to find a pic where her hair was shorter and i have noticed I don’t think she’s worn the same piece of clothing twice!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Feel bad commenting on someone’s appearance but the cut does nothing for her. She has great hair and it looks so much better shorter.

Reactions: 4
Tbh, I think if you have a long face, as she does (and so do I, so speaking from experience), you need slightly shorter hair, as it will drag your face down and look even longer. Or a style with a bit more width.

Reactions: 3
Moving on from the terrible haircut and because I went down the (cray cray) rabbit hole of the Meghan & Harry thread and some pretty wild conspiracy ... just how many pairs of trainers does KH own and where does she find room for them in the bijoux terraced house in Hanwell she shares with three blokes? She claims not to have wardrobes for her clothes - although I wondered if this was a sly beg for Sharpes to give her some - but she never wears the same trainers more than a couple of times but seems to have dozens of pairs. Then there’s the Grenson’s, Birkenstock’s, the ugly Dune quilted sandals and the infamous JW Anderson f*cking, f-ugly mules + + + ... how many more pairs? Where does she keep them all? Answers on a postcard please.

@thankyoudelia yup. When I saw the stories of her wearing the new pastel coloured veja’s, I wondered the same thing. Maybe she sells them on.

Btw. I hate the veja trainers that every woman and her yummy mummy mate own.

@thankyoudelia yup. When I saw the stories of her wearing the new pastel coloured veja’s, I wondered the same thing. Maybe she sells them on.

Btw. I hate the veja trainers that every woman and her yummy mummy mate own.
😂😬 I’m with you on the Veja’s, but only because I bought a ‘bargain’ pair on the Office online outlet and they’re basically like wearing Lego bricks fastened to a piece of 2x4. 😳 Terrible mistake. Selling on her trainers? 🤢 You’re right. She must ... unless she’s got a lock-up of shame somewhere for them all.

• Haha
Hands up and guilty of owning Vejas 😂 , but they're actually comfy once you've worn in a bit and with socks. Sorry!! x

Reactions: 1
😂😬 I’m with you on the Veja’s, but only because I bought a ‘bargain’ pair on the Office online outlet and they’re basically like wearing Lego bricks fastened to a piece of 2x4. 😳 Terrible mistake. Selling on her trainers? 🤢 You’re right. She must ... unless she’s got a lock-up of shame somewhere for them all.
Im still in my light-as-air old school running style Nikes so am laughing at the Vejas 🤣. I am partial to a Gazelle/Stan Smith style trainer but tbh would just go with Gazelles or the Puma version, which are a bit less BRAND and fit my feet comfortably. Plus they zoom me back to my indie-shoegazer days.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked through her feed again.. how does she store all the shoes she owns!! Maybe she doesn’t keep them in their box and they’re all jam packed somewhere. I keep all my shoe boxes 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ she must have about 10 pairs of GIFTED grenson’s.

She didn’t want to buy the £600 balenciaga’s, so bought a knock off.

wait... then I see this.......!!

Soooo she caved and bought them?! 🙄

• Wow
Kate did show the shoe boxes stacked up once, maybe in front of a wardrobe? I think they are very stretched for space in their terrace and are probably just counting down until the boys go off to uni.

I posted yesterday that I didn’t think Kat Farmer has the patience and attention span to sell things online, but I do think Kate would be organised enough to do so. She donates things to charity quite often, too.

Moving on from the terrible haircut and because I went down the (cray cray) rabbit hole of the Meghan & Harry thread and some pretty wild conspiracy ... just how many pairs of trainers does KH own and where does she find room for them in the bijoux terraced house in Hanwell she shares with three blokes? She claims not to have wardrobes for her clothes - although I wondered if this was a sly beg for Sharpes to give her some - but she never wears the same trainers more than a couple of times but seems to have dozens of pairs. Then there’s the Grenson’s, Birkenstock’s, the ugly Dune quilted sandals and the infamous JW Anderson f*cking, f-ugly mules + + + ... how many more pairs? Where does she keep them all? Answers on a postcard please.
I’m sure she said she had storage in her bathroom!

Aw, bless her, but has anybody seen Kate’s posts on her eaves’ storage of many, many shoeboxes and vacuum bags? I think she must be lurking here. 🤔🤔

So ...

Kate mate, sorry we’re a bit grumpy and over all your begging and Biblical concerning level of materialism but we don’t think you’re horrible. You’re really funny and sweet when you’re not giving it all the aff link crap and trying to convince us you love a White Stuff and tit pictures of the dog. You also have a lovely head of hair but you’d have been better off spending 20-quid at Supercutz than the terrible number The Hair Bros did on you. Good organising today though. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Couldn't agree more. I really liked her when she wasn't all aff links every day. Her blog is still good if you ignore all the little house on the praire dresses. It was painful to watch her turn into an instahun, hopefully when she gets busy with work again she'll stop it as much. The paintings are still shite though.