Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
@Wifo1976

I forgot to add and I think this is really important. Take each day as it comes, don't look too far ahead. It's not like when we were teens and could lose 7lb in a week, it takes time, it's slow progress, but it's definitely doable ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She seems to have bought lots more friends with all her links and wearing more designer gear…. Frequenting expensive restaurants. She really is a lady who lunches now a caricature of her former self.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
The Hair Bros cut really doesn’t work on long faces- her blunter one length Bob looked far cooler.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Anyone else see the bedroom/loft clear out?! All that stuff!! Jesus Christ the sheer amount of shit they seem to have is absolutely mind blowing 🤯

Missmarplesknitting

I quite like the fact she's not got this perfect looking house. But she's also a compulsive shopper and buys loads of shite to fill her house with that doesn't look great

Libertine

VIP Member
Kate just affiliate linked her son’s clothes.

I wonder if she walks around her house thinking what else could be affiliate marketed to earn her money?

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Also her approach to finances confuse me. I know she must have earned loads when she worked for the record label but negotiating a few TV appearances for random bands as a freelance won’t bring in the same sort of income, especially as she doesn’t seem to do much work at all. So you’re freelance in a very niche section of an industry - save some money? Don’t you have two kids not far off Uni, she’s nearly 50 so surely might want to retire in the next 10-15 years? Put some away, stop frittering it on £150 ugly trainers, countless quilted coats, designer bags. She’s bizarre, and perhaps not very bright!
TBF, she doesn't represent random bands, her clients are some of the biggest names in the business (Coldplay, Noel Gallagher, Michael Buble) so she will earn a decent whack just from that. Also she will earn A LOT from influencing. She has a big following now and kinds hits the point between higher end high street and low end designer so plenty will be clicking those "affordable" links. I completely agree that she fritters it all away though, she clearly has a spectacular shopping addiction.

• Heart

360jessica

AF578FCB-8D3B-4976-B490-38F878F3471D.jpeg
I’m sorry but what the hell is this photo all about. It’s awful! And again with the inward pointing toe!!!

• Haha

Missmarplesknitting

I'd actually love it if she talked about her job more. It makes her far more interesting than talking about wearing secret leggings under the flowery dresses.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Seems like a pretty serious shopping addiction that she has, buying cowboy boots….knowing full well she’ll rarely wear them. I think she must buy something new everyday. On top of all the free shit she gets.

Libertine

VIP Member
Naively, I didn’t even think of the possibility of her “plagiarising” (for want of a better word) another’s Instagram.
I couldn’t decide whether to use plagiarising or ripping off, so used neither. 😂

On Instagram search ‘London History’ and numerous really interesting accounts come up who do their own research then produce great reels.

I’m positive that’s where her history content is sourced - I had a moment of déjà vu after watching one of her stories… I already knew the facts she was sharing as I’d watched a history account share them about a week earlier. 🙄

• Wow