Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thankyoudelia

That artist’s paintings sell for £3/4-K. They’ve got two, so ker-ching on all the aff links!

Artist and Kate must be having a right old laugh. Paintings almost as terrible as those JWAnderson loafers KH gifted herself with at Christmas.

Reactions: 4

Realhousewifeofmanchester

It’s weird she never speaks /does talking stories. I’m sure that is intentional and completely personal decision, but it’s IG is a talking platform these days. I think it’s harder for your personality to come across in captions and photos of cardigan purchasing

I can’t believe someone asked her to link her me and em blouse.

1) how fucking lazy, just go on the website and look under tops?
2) they don’t realise Kate gets money for posting a swipe up.
3) she sent that message to herself as an excuse to post a swipe up.

I’m so cynical 😂

Dizzy

VIP Member
I get that she has quite a definite style and each to their own etc but (and I know this is bitchy) but she is not great at dressing for warmer weather 🙈😂

Realhousewifeofmanchester

Rather sadly, her mate Little Spree seems to be going same way. So many ads/links.
Maybe she’s got a lot to buy for the kids for Christmas and needs the cash

• Sad

Libertine

VIP Member
Every bank holiday Kate puts at least one Amazon affiliate link up for something boring like ‘best ever’ socks or undies that people will mindlessly click through to before they do their actual Amazon shopping.

carolinefg

Also her approach to finances confuse me. I know she must have earned loads when she worked for the record label but negotiating a few TV appearances for random bands as a freelance won’t bring in the same sort of income, especially as she doesn’t seem to do much work at all. So you’re freelance in a very niche section of an industry - save some money? Don’t you have two kids not far off Uni, she’s nearly 50 so surely might want to retire in the next 10-15 years? Put some away, stop frittering it on £150 ugly trainers, countless quilted coats, designer bags. She’s bizarre, and perhaps not very bright!